Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Csr Automotive Light Brows Focus Mk2.5

Lenny

Can i ask a stupid question about the splitter.....

My (Thai) Mk 2.5 doesn't (yet) have a zetec 'S' style spoiler. Does one of those splitters only fit onto one of those spoilers or can they be fitted to an 'unspoilered' Mk2.5?

I really need to get one of those! LOL!!!!!

Thanks

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your kinds comments regarding the TripleRcomposites front splitter,

Sorry to inform you that these splitters are hand crafted to specificly fit the zetecS front lip.

TripleRcomposites also manufacture one of similar design to fit the Mk2 ST and another to fit the Mk2.5 ST

Each of them come supplied in Gloss black predrilled holes and stainless steel fixings to bolt on to your existing bumper.

The Mk2.5 ST splitter may be a close shape to your existing bumper panel mate.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lenny

• salsheikh

• alkyz89

• Paddy H

Thanks Lenny

I will order a Zetec 's' spoiler first then see if I can get a splitter to Thailand? TripleR do seem a very proffesional bunch.

Cheers

could you not use some brake cleaner on the light to remove the glue? or some sort of acetone cleaner/nail varnish remover?

Update on the headlights.

Removed them today for spraying and pushed the rubber style glue to try and remove it and to my surprise.... it all peeled off lol must have taken a few days to either set or for the chemicals to take effect but its all come off and the black headlights are now gone for colour coding on the browe line.

Chrome headlights are back on for the momment.

Lenny looks absolutely fantastic m8 , love the black and silver paint job , and the splitter and struts.

Easily the best modded Focus i have seen with great attention to detail.

looking good Lenny, now where's that guide lol!

Guide will be complete by sunday 9pm mate.

Ill get it done between saturday evening and sunday night, ive got all the images on my phone but no bluetooth on the tablet pc

So the only way to transfer them, is to email them to myself from the phone then open the emails on the tablet pc,

Download to the hard drive of the tablet then upload to photobucket and link to the forum.

Ill get it done across the weekend.

Lenny looks absolutely fantastic m8 , love the black and silver paint job , and the splitter and struts.

Easily the best modded Focus i have seen with great attention to detail.

Thanks very much preee.

I hope to have the headlights back on in the next two weeks with the brows painted on.

Ill update with pictures when fitted, its come along way in the past two years but as it improves im becoming more nervious about modding it encase i mess up and have to take a step back in the almost complete project.

Lenny bud the black on your headlamps from the brows can come off all you need is asbestos fingers and a heat gun to warm it up its the same stuff they use to stick badges on and its a nightmare to remove but with a bit of persistence it should come off

I didnt realise DMB supplied this type of application mate,

But my headlights are in the body shop gettin a colour coded design sprayed on to them much the same design as DMB's except mine stops above the indicator lens and doesnt cover the lower side section.

Good find though mate cheers.

Lenny bud the black on your headlamps from the brows can come off all you need is asbestos fingers and a heat gun to warm it up its the same stuff they use to stick badges on and its a nightmare to remove but with a bit of persistence it should come off

Thanks mate,

Ive managed to peel it all off last monday it rolled off when i rubbed the palm of my hand off it.

Feels like rubber but left no marks or scratches.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club