Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Which Lights Are Better?

PPKing

I'm torn between Philips Blue Vision Ultra or OSRAM Cool Blue Intense. Both lights will be the H7 fitment (dipped beam) to see if I like them enough to buy the rest i.e. full beam and sides.

Which ones would you go for? Have any of you got pictures of the two?

Thanks!

What do you mean by "better"?

Brighter, different colour, trendiness?

I've fitted PHILIPS Extreme Vision dipped bulbs which do seem brighter, (supposed to be 100% brighter than the Ford Stock,) and the Blue vision are supposed ot be 30% brighter but give a Zenon headlight look.

For me more light is better but may not be for you.

I should imagine there much the same. I used Osram Nightbreakers previously which gave a much better light than the stock on a Mazda. It wasn't the 90% claimed but were much brighter. I havent changed mine on the Focus because I find them pretty good as they are.

I've gone for the OSRAM cool blue intense dipped beam, and also the OSRAM cool blue intense side lights. I'll take pictures once installed :)

if u could that would be good :)

Of course mate, just fitted them myself so will wait for it to get dark and I'll take some pics :)

Of course mate, just fitted them myself so will wait for it to get dark and I'll take some pics :)

I'll await your pics to see if I should go for these too.

Anyone who has Philips bulbs and can post a pic would be appreciated too!

yea im going for these or blue vision ultras both cost the same :)

It was between them 2 for me aswell but I went for these in the end. I used the bulb change guide found on here and it was brilliant, quite fiddly but the guide made it wasy so you shouldn't have any problems when it comes to changing yours :)

Agree, as much as I love HIDs and how great they look, I can't risk being pinned for them which would easily be done around here due to the amount of coppers!

f they were legal they would have been my first mod tbh :)

ps wheres these pics ? :)

Pics coming up shortly! WIll be going out in my car shortly to test them so will upload them straight after!! :)

You need to upload to a hosting site like Imageshack or photobucket then use the "Image" button in the post editor and copy the image URL in to it :-)

Okay so the lights: OSRAM H7 Cool blue intense H7 (Dipped beam) and OSRAM Cool blue intense W5W. Along with a free pair of standad OSRAM sides as a free gift from powerbulbs.com.

336306_4324329190030_2127464646_o.jpg

Im sorry for the not best of quality photos, but its from a camera phone and the weather is pouring down here!

Sides:

169355_4324290949074_840748751_o.jpg

Dipped beams:

339435_4324346310458_1394253465_o.jpg

469431_4324336630216_1237243963_o.jpg

413601_4324358950774_1482815362_o.jpg

First impressions, very happy with them. The pictures don't quite do them justice, but they are a lovely bright white light, almost pure white, with a tint of blue when looked at from an angle. I don't think you could get much more before going to HID Kit so I'm very happy with them, they give good vision too, and the tint of blue is noticeable when reflected from signposts, numberplates etc. Very happy! Any questions then feel free to ask. :)

!Removed! lovely, I know what I'm going for!

Will post before and after pics when I get bulbs!

!Removed! lovely, I know what I'm going for!

Will post before and after pics when I get bulbs!

Thanks mate, I'm really pleased with them. Knowing what I know now I would quite happily buy another pair when these blow, which hopefully won't be for a while!

are they brighter than factory bulbs ?

I believe they are, I couldn't give you the technical differences etc, however I do know that they look so much brighter to the eye than the factory bulb, I was really surprised. By this I mean to look at. To drive it still feels brighter,but I wouldn't say they improve the field of vision by much if that makes sense? I kept flicking between dipped and main (which is still factory) and I know main beam is completely different, but it was so much yellower, which was another good way to tell the difference between them.

so in a way there brighter but not bright enough that you dont need the full beam ?

as long as there not less bright then i might get some as these are £14 and blue visions are £23

I done a bit of country driving with them a moment ago and I didn't find that I needed to use the full beam once. The give off adequate light for driving, but not as much as say the nightbreaker would, but that's a different 'style' anyway so it wouldn't do. For an Xenon style bulb, I found this gave off more than enough light that I needed to drive comfortably

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club