Show
Photo

Anyone Able To Id This Navigation Model?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 greggp

greggp

Feet Under The Table

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 247 posts
  • Ford Model: Focus 2008 1.8 petrol Titanium
  • Year: 2008

Posted 11 July 2012 - 03:40 PM

Anyone know which model ford navigation system this is please (picture attached)? Sorry all the information I have!
Reason for wanting to know is....a friend is looking to buy a used mondeo 60 plate with this system already fitted and as he always removes head units and fits his own kenwood dvd/navi system he said I can have this mondeo unit to install in my focus, just wanted to check first to see if this is possible with my vehicle? I have a mk2.5 (08 plate) with the factory fitted sony single disc mp3/aux (non bluetooth & non usb) system in it but thought this would be a decent upgrade if compatible. Hopefully just a case of plug & play and will be compatible with current ford steering wheel remote – also not sure if this navi system has a usb port for an ipod? - any advice appreciated.

Attached Thumbnails

• navigation.JPG

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 tomtom70

tomtom70

Feet Under The Table

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Name: Thomas
  • Ford Model: C-Max Mk2
  • Year: 2013

Posted 11 July 2012 - 04:32 PM

This unit (Travelpilot FX) will fit in your Focus with only small limitations (the button and display dimming from the light switch will not work). USB and Bluetooth require a separate unit (as with the Sony), there's probably tons of threads on retrofitting that (BVC or Sound & Connect).

#3 Preee

Preee

Ford Fruitcake

• 4,099 posts
  • Name: Paul
  • Ford Model: Focus Tit X Mk3 | Fiesta Zetec Mk7
  • Year: 2012
Contributor

Posted 11 July 2012 - 05:01 PM

Check it first as voice probably won't work. Mondeo versions are slightly different

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users