Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Discounted Car Insurance: Owners Club insurance could save you money on your car insurance. Get a quote

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Thehumantank

Help Me Plz !

7 posts in this topic

Tune a ford 3.0L essex for every day use

Tnx will look into it .see I live in south Africa so iets hard to find help Here.

You don't have eny idees on paint color oor body work .see I'm tryIng to bUild a car to get into speed and sound mag so yeh need all the help I can get .

Im not into customising but have seen some great metallic jobs around. If you are not going to go as far as a pearlesant metallic colour you could always go with a very bright solid colour such as canary yellow or similar.

There are so many colour options, I would look at some custom car or performance car websites to get some ideas.

Do please post some pictures of your motor as you develop it.

TNX its jast hard to find idees for the mk2 for it is not werry popular

Do you mabe know what would be better to send in my cam and heads to be cut to the fast road cam and stage 2 heads specs oor to >>> buy new ones <<<