Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Front Grill Chrome Detail. Yes Or No With Pictures.

Ash88lfc

I did post in my updated post but had no feedback yet but want to get review of this. Put on yesterday but should i keep it on or does it look bad? Like stated in that post i think i seen this in a thread a while ago about american focus cars having this detail.

Thoughts please. Should i get rid or keep on?

Thanks

post-26411-0-52935100-1342169609_thumb.j

post-26411-0-09876100-1342169641_thumb.j

post-26411-0-93487000-1342169676_thumb.j

I did post in my updated post but had no feedback yet but want to get review of this. Put on yesterday but should i keep it on or does it look bad? Like stated in that post i think i seen this in a thread a while ago about american focus cars having this detail.

Thoughts please. Should i get rid or keep on?

Thanks

looks just like the first mk2.5 zetec s that was released in germany in late 2008 called the ford focus latvala named after their WRC driver, i had tried to trace down the lower grill myself but it was a limited edition model.

see more detail here: http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/33885-ford-focus-sport-latvala-lower-grill-part-number/

I think I prefer the ZS grill without. I thought about applying a chrome strip to mine as I have some spare, but I quite like the grill without it.

Keep it !! I likeeee ;)

Lenny you said in a previous post you were interested in the grill how about this one http://www.ebay.co.u...984.m1423.l2649

Thanks for the link mate,

ive just bought one from european parts in germany their last wednesday for 76 euro including postage,

they were 3 euro cheaper than Paynes ford dealers and Vale Autos Ford Parts so i saved a little but not a lot.

that one in the link doesnt look to be a genuine ford one and i wouldnt mind if it wasnt a genuine ford grill but its more expensive than a genuine ford zetec s grill because paynes are £47.70 excluding postage

Lenny can you give me the details of the part from paynes i,e part number fancy one of these on mine dont mind paying that price can get the zetec s rear bumper fully sprayed for 240 as well so neat upgrade to my new (to me) 1.8 titanium

i like it dude..... keep on ;)

I like it Ash, especially the little chrome strips on the fog light fins,

I like it Ash, especially the little chrome strips on the fog light fins,

cheers mate. They were my original idea last year so they been on for a while. Im thinking i like the grill and after mixed views but i might change it to thicker chrome strip. currently 4mm and might go for 10mm.

cheers

This grill look quite good, bit like the Asian fiesta grill some of the guys on the fiesta forum have.

Defiantly something different

I'm not a fan, but each to their own.

Lenny can you give me the details of the part from paynes i,e part number fancy one of these on mine dont mind paying that price can get the zetec s rear bumper fully sprayed for 240 as well so neat upgrade to my new (to me) 1.8 titanium

yes mate,

for the zetec s lower grill its Finis:1529043

ive nothing against Vale autos Ford Parts or Paynes they are great supplier's of genuine ford parts and their customer service is 100%

But since i was importing the grill to ireland and i wasnt in any hurry to recieve it, i purchased it from european-parts in germany its still a genuine ford grill but a few euro cheaper thats all.

here is a link to european parts listing, they use DHL and dispatch the same day, so depending on what price paynes give you for shipping, germany may be cheaper for you too.

http://www.european-...823&language=en

Nice one lenny just orderd one from european parts 62.90 deliverd have you managed to keep the chrome surround on yours .next mod rear zetec s diffuser .dont know if i will put my 18" st alloys on or stay with the 17" multi spoke standard ones

Nice one lenny just orderd one from european parts 62.90 deliverd have you managed to keep the chrome surround on yours .next mod rear zetec s diffuser .dont know if i will put my 18" st alloys on or stay with the 17" multi spoke standard ones

no prob,

and cant keep the chrome surround mate, it will have to go along with the centre section of the old grill, but in my case it doesnt really go that good with the front lip fitted,

if i was you id fit the 18's mate, but if your happy with the 17's then you could sell the 18's and reinvest the money in to the rear diffuser etc.

if i had the cash id offer to buy the 18's from you but it will be january before ill be able to purchase them.

did you know you could fit some 20's with some 225/30/20 tyres

2edt82u.jpg

recieved the Zetec s Grill from european parts today via DHL,

the grill came with a free glossy poster of ford models dating way back to the ModelTT.

the missus wont be happy but ive positioned it under the glass top on the kitchen table lol plenty to look at in it while having my breakfast in the mornings lmao

Image2158.jpg

Image2157.jpg

Photos of the grill too Lenny, not just the homeware..

recieved the Zetec s Grill from european parts today via DHL,

the grill came with a free glossy poster of ford models dating way back to the ModelTT.

the missus wont be happy but ive positioned it under the glass top on the kitchen table lol plenty to look at in it while having my breakfast in the mornings lmao

I'd put it on the bedroom ceiling just to really p*ss her off.

:D :P

I'd put it on the bedroom ceiling just to really p*ss her off.

:D :P

:lol: i already have a canvas on the landing outside the bedroom :wub:

bought it the time i had to put the focus in storage under the cover, so as i could still look at one every morning,

Image2162.jpg

I have a RS500 as my computer wallpaper, it stops the wife putting on piccies of puppies and butterflies. (not really, she's more of a Rottweiler and vulture type of girl ;))

I have a RS500 as my computer wallpaper, it stops the wife putting on piccies of puppies and butterflies. (not really, she's more of a Rottweiler and vulture type of girl ;))

lol i wouldnt mind if my missus started putting some pictures of her puppies on the desktop background chloenurse.gif wag.gif