Do Not Sell My Personal Information

No Zetec S Badge on new fiesta

supersonic

I have a new ford fiesta zetec s brought back in January (registered end of Oct)

Went into the ford gargarge today to order scuff plates.

I noticed that the zetec s on display had the zetec and s badges on, which I haven't got!!

Is this something you ask for when buying your fiesta or should it be put on as standard??

Just threw me a bit.

I have a new ford fiesta zetec s brought back in January (registered end of Oct)

I noticed that the zetec s on display had the zetec and s badges on, which I haven't got!!

Is this something you ask for when buying your fiesta or should it be put on as standard??

Just threw me a bit.

Is it the new shape?

If so, yes it should be on--mine's a titanium and the badge is there quite distinctly.

Take it back and tell them to put one on for you unless you like it debadged! ;)

Just threw me a bit.

Cars often arrive at the dealers with no badges.

It is then up to the dealer to apply the correct badges unless you ask for them not to be applied.

It may be an oversight that yours were not applied so get back to the dealer and demand the badges are put on.

My ford fiesta is the new shape zetec s with full body kit..

Popped into Ford today to query why the badges on my car were missing and the manager said the first batch of fiesta had no zetec or s badges fitted as standard and they only started around december??

He said that he could order the badges for me to fit.

Are they easy to fit?

My ford fiesta is the new shape zetec s with full body kit..

Popped into Ford today to query why the badges on my car were missing and the manager said the first batch of fiesta had no zetec or s badges fitted as standard and they only started around december??

He said that he could order the badges for me to fit.

Are they easy to fit?

For free?

I couldnt imagine they would come with no badges just because they were the first run or cars.

I know both of the zetec S' at Plymouth has the S part of the badge.

Well they cost about £15 for the two badges, couldn't order as the parts department are closed on a sunday, but I think I should complain and get them free!

I'm getting a little paronoid I have a bespoke new fiesta lol.

Just came back from B&Q today and the screenwash wouldn't work, i.e no water from the jets or the window wipers would not come on, opened the bonnet and the screen wash bottle isn't frozen :angry:

Can't see anything wrong, so another call to the dealer!

Well they cost about £15 for the two badges, couldn't order as the parts department are closed on a sunday, but I think I should complain and get them free!

Just came back from B&Q today and the screenwash wouldn't work, i.e no water from the jets or the window wipers would not come on, opened the bonnet and the screen wash bottle isn't frozen :angry:

Dont pay for it!! I think its far to think that the zetec S will come with the S part of the badge!!!

Did you have enough anti freeze in the water?

I think so, was working over the cold snap we had her and when I look at the resevar it it's over half full and not frozen.

No sound of the jets working or the wipers moving :(

My guess is a blocked pipe or a fuse, should be covered by the warranty I hope!

Should haggle with the manager for the badges as I will also be collecting the scuff plates next week

Had the idea of asking them to fit the lot for free if I paid for the badges, as I pusume the badges stick on with the same stuff as the scuff plates?

If the water is froze it will stop it all working so thats why there will be no noise. Best not to keep trying just incase you burn it out :)

I would demand the badge was free and they put it on for you. I think thats more than fair! Its caused you hassle so only fair! :) good luck!

I think so, was working over the cold snap we had her and when I look at the resevar it it's over half full and not frozen.

Should haggle with the manager for the badges as I will also be collecting the scuff plates next week

Had the idea of asking them to fit the lot for free if I paid for the badges, as I pusume the badges stick on with the same stuff as the scuff plates?

Tell them to supply and fit the badges for nothing--to tell you they are not standard in the first run of cars is absolute twaddle.

I know what I'd say to them..........................

Same thing happened to mine and it was the fuse, if it were a blocked pipe the wipers would still move.

My S ( picked up wednesday ) had no front washer ( but wiper was working). It seems that the pipe leading to the jet was cut too long and got pinched..It was shortened by service dept).

If your also wipers arent working its more likely to be fuse as the Dealer said that was a fault on one of the demo cars.

Paul

Took my car in today for the screen wash jets not working.

They fixed it for free, the fuse had blown, seems that this has been a common fault in all fords during the winter, well that is what i've been told!

Manager wouldn't budge on the cost of the badges, seems like they are happy to take your cash at first by after sales forget it!

So I ordered my scuff plates and they will let me see the badges when they come in as they were unsure how easy they were to fit, they beleive they are the same as the scuff plates!

Useless :(

Took my car in today for the screen wash jets not working.

They fixed it for free, the fuse had blown, seems that this has been a common fault in all fords during the winter, well that is what i've been told!

Manager wouldn't budge on the cost of the badges, seems like they are happy to take your cash at first by after sales forget it!

So I ordered my scuff plates and they will let me see the badges when they come in as they were unsure how easy they were to fit, they beleive they are the same as the scuff plates!

Useless :(

Maybe we should have a name and shame list for these dealers who suffer from "SML" (selective memory loss) after they've taken our money..........in your case that's really bad.......the car comes complete with badges so why accept it without?

Conversely, dealers like mine who are very good should also have their place in a hall of fame...............

Maybe we should have a name and shame list for these dealers who suffer from "SML" (selective memory loss) after they've taken our money..........in your case that's really bad.......the car comes complete with badges so why accept it without?

Conversely, dealers like mine who are very good should also have their place in a hall of fame...............

+1000

• 3 years later...

Can somebody help. I bought from UK (i'm from Croatia) a Zetec badge, I allready have the S badge (not fitted on the rear yet), but i don't have a clue where to fit it on the rear trunk.

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/gallery/image/3665-my-new-mountune-spoiler/

I would like to put it like in the picture, but i'm unsure the real dimensions where to stick it.

The ZetecS badge on the link you posted is where mine is, so that's the 'official' position.

That's the place I wan't to put it, but I would like to know how much milimiters od centimeters it has to be from the left side of the bumper, down of the bumper and the plates?

When I purchased my 61 plate (6 months old at the time) it didn't have any badges, thought it looked good at first but then seemed a little bair at the back so bought a set off E-Bay, sprayed them black and stuck them on in what seemed the best places, didn't turn out too bad.

• 1 month later...

Fitted the badges, here it is.

p1010058jg.jpg

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club