Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dmb Gel Overlays

artscot79

any advice on fitting them to get a good bond never dont need them falin off

any advice on fitting them to get a good bond never dont need them falin off

before you remove them from their backing warm them with a hair dryer then stick them in place and warm again with the hairdryer mate.

maybe plug the hair dryer in to an extension lead.

then upload some pictures of them fitted.

cheers will do opted for the green ford logo as my cars tonic blue the red one looks better on darker colours anythings better than the original

as requested pics with the dmb overlays on all in all an easy process and they stuck really easily only issue was i wasnt happy with the silver carbon wrap so i changed it to black as you can see added new rear led number plate bulbs and new xenon gas headligghts and fogs post-8800-0-62674700-1342687793_thumb.jppost-8800-0-55870200-1342688124_thumb.jppost-8800-0-30720000-1342687932_thumb.jppost-8800-0-35962300-1342687824_thumb.jppost-8800-0-41628100-1342687877_thumb.jppost-8800-0-20071600-1342687907_thumb.jppost-8800-0-30720000-1342687932_thumb.jppost-8800-0-89869300-1342687958_thumb.jppost-8800-0-27866600-1342688101_thumb.jp

limited budget with a new baby due soon so trying to do what i can with what i have almost had my ashtray again but it went for £64.00 for a used one aaaargh ill get one

The badge on the steering wheel matches the dash lights nicley ;)

limited budget with a new baby due soon so trying to do what i can with what i have almost had my ashtray again but it went for £64.00 for a used one aaaargh ill get one

Kind of makes me feel guilty that I have one on the way.

Sorry buddy ( :P)

its a relisting i actually offered him £50 the other day when there were no bids he had it starting at £55.00 and he refused the offer ill try again but my limit is £50 i cant justify anymore on a 2nd hand ashtray

I had that with someone with a radio once.

I offered him £90 and he insisted the auction continue.

I eventually won the auction for £60, I bet he was crying as he walked to the post office.

:D

I had that with someone with a radio once.

I offered him £90 and he insisted the auction continue.

I eventually won the auction for £60, I bet he was crying as he walked to the post office.

:D

:lol: little tear drop stains on the package when you recieved it clive? :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: little tear drop stains on the package when you recieved it clive? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Are tears yellow?

:P

its a relisting i actually offered him £50 the other day when there were no bids he had it starting at £55.00 and he refused the offer ill try again but my limit is £50 i cant justify anymore on a 2nd hand ashtray

Did you bid on this one again?

Got mine through this morning, can't decide whether to carbon wrap it or not.

Comments please guys.

sold plus postage for again over 50 pounds the guy i was bidding against just kept going and going he wanted it and was willing to pay whatever to get it so i gave up a new one is 64 pounds from ford so im not paying that much for a 2nd hand one

Fair one mate.

Anyway, not meaning to kick you while you're down but do you reckon I should wrap mine or not?

i would wrap it if im honest it looks much nicer with the rest of the dash if its the usual grey colour however if its silver ide leave it as it is too much wrap starts to look tacky i like things to blend

Well my fascia and gear surround is wrapped but my demister switch panel isn't.

Didn't want to do too much carbon.

The ashtray is same colour as the standard plastic.

http://bit.ly/Lyi9uU

Crazy prices for a piece of plastic ashtray... afraid I wouldn't pay anywhere near that amount - even Clive's bargain price seems a bit unreal to me.

There MUST be a quick, cheap DIY alternative to this. How difficult can it be to make one of those ashtrays yourself, really?

Anyway, I like the look of the gel overlays. Just bought myself the steering wheel ones as they look great in green with the green lighting in the cabin. Haven't gotten the outside overlays yet though - although I reckon the green will also look great against the panther black paint.

It's surprising how much engineering goes into making that little cubby.

It's surprising how much engineering goes into making that little cubby.

i reckon teh process goes like: Bish, Bash 'Bosh,, £90 ... thank ya

keep it standard stoney that way it blends equally

keep it standard stoney that way it blends equally

Pretty much my thoughts.

I didn't want to overdo the carbon, just subtle accents.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club