Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Focus Titanium/zetec S/st

liam-20

hey guys i have owned my car for 2 years now so though id post up sum pictures.

this is how it looked when i bought it

CarImageHandler.jpg

h.jpg

hh.jpg

first job was sum new head lights bulbs no pictures of um on thou

DSC00341.jpg

then i changed the rear number plate bulbs to led's

DSC00347-1.jpg

then i bought sum genuine mud flaps

DSC00368.jpg

DSC00377.jpg

DSC00376.jpg

then i found the wonders of snow foam

21.jpg

i was starting to get annoyed with how small and ugly the titanium wheels were so i bought these for £350

c111a6f4.jpg

then me fitting them

40.jpg

41.jpg

42.jpg

43.jpg

44.jpg

36.jpg

37.jpg

38.jpg

39.jpg

184ec1d4-1.jpg

then i bought sum dmb gel badges

fe46c432.jpg

bdbef898.jpg

459ed840.jpg

a87876c2.jpg

I then started looking into DRL but decided to go down the led fog light route so bought these

CFVoCswBWkKGrHqZi4E1MLRQcsWBNUvel3L3w0_12.jpg

126fa6b0.jpg

d17cd2c4.jpg

ec2fca91.jpg

39b7335f.jpg

Then decided that the side looks look rubbish so had to buy sum cree led side lights

01590e0f.jpg

eb5c248a.jpg

a8f7bf82.jpg

5ccd0d7f.jpg

c92a647d.jpg

Then one of the biggest changes this came up on eBay for £100 so had to buy it

KGrHqUOKikE3HdbyVp8BN6h561bdQ_12.jpg

so from this

043614bd.jpg

to this

804b965e.jpg

de72465b.jpg

Mine and my mates style

IMG_0106.jpg

Well after the st alloys i had to lower it as it just sat to high

Eibachs arrived

96f240f7.jpg

Old springs in box

12be3f87.jpg

So before

686334bf.jpg

After

0c820bc1.jpg

a4ce50df.jpg

6a01efce.jpg

Then after this i bought set of st L.E.D st rear lights of eBay

0500fe45.jpg

384faf17.jpg

With back end looking better i then started on the front i had L.E.D fog lights but they wernt very good so i replaced them with these

KGrHqMOKjcE354ZGFGRBOEdoWpddQ0_12.jpg

much bright

b3f699ca.jpg

But as all ways one things leads to another so to get the headlights to match the fogs i ordered set of 35w h7r HID Kit

28f97f36.jpg

lights off

a8edf99a.jpg

Lights on

1045b499.jpg

So few months went by nothing going on with car then my birthday came around and with the money i got off my family i treated the car lol

DMB st chequers in gun metal grey

307c4afe.jpg

728465f5.jpg

182888bc.jpg

Then this came up on eBay made him an offer and got it for £170 retail about £450

c15c2ff4.jpg

Once fitted/video

116.jpg

117.jpg

th_122.jpg

Then i bought a second hand st bumper in white lol

ab6e9f3b.jpg

All sprayed up and fitted

1a078f7e.jpg

05d7e266.jpg

I was thinking of fitting an induction kit but i thought id just get K&N replacement filter for now

so before

41225ff0.jpg

after

4d500b12.jpg

And supplyed sticker so mechanics know not to replace it

5b1da0d8.jpg

And how it looks today

0a4e4620.jpg

c96c0abc.jpg

all comments welcome guys. liam

• Like 1

very smart my only gripe and its just personal opinion the only unique focis now are standard every1 puts st alloys bumpers spoilers they all start to look the same i do like the car wouldnt mind it myself so im not poking holes

yer i know what you mean only problem with the mk2.5 is there is nothing for them bodykits wise so only opition is st replica or a mix up like mine.

thats very true theres so many mk2 round my way with the same stuff color coded trim and spoiler st or rs alloys that mine stands out with subtle changes a few years ago id have done it but doesnt work when you got kids jumping in and out lol

I like the rear LED light clusters. how much are they? Struggling to find them

you can do it youreself theres a guide on here st anything goes for daft money i was bidding on a used st ashtray with the door to finish the centre console off it sold for over 50quid it wasnt worth that much so they will appear they wont be cheap

Yer i agree anything st goes for stupied money sumone was breaking a silver st i thought i was in luck as i needed spoiler he wanted £370 for the whole boot and spoiler and he wouldnt break it daft i cant remember how much i payed sorry but very rarley these come up on eBay now.

hey guys i have owned my car for 2 years now so though id post up sum pictures.

first job was sum new head lights bulbs no pictures of um on thou

then i changed the rear number plate bulbs to led's,then i bought sum genuine mud flaps,then i found the wonders of snow foam,i was starting to get annoyed with how small and ugly the titanium wheels were so i bought these for £350

then me fitting them,then i bought sum dmb gel badges,I then started looking into DRL but decided to go down the led fog light route so bought these,Then decided that the side looks look rubbish so had to buy sum cree led side lights

Then one of the biggest changes this came up on ebay for £100 so had to buy it

Well after the st alloys i had to lower it as it just sat to high,Eibachs arrived,Then after this i bought set of st L.E.D st rear lights of ebay,With back end looking better i then started on the front i had L.E.D fog lights but they wernt very good so i replaced them with these,But as all ways one things leads to another so to get the headlights to match the fogs i ordered set of 35w h7r hid kit,So few months went by nothing going on with car then my birthday came around and with the money i got off my family i treated the car,DMB st chequers in gun metal grey,Then this came up on ebay made him an offer and got it for £170 retail about £450,Then i bought a second hand st bumper in white lol

All sprayed up and fitted,I was thinking of fitting an induction kit but i thought id just get K&N replacement filter for now

all comments welcome guys. liam

Woah mate your focus is looking sweeet,

i want your rear lights, Duplex exhaust, alloys, eibachs, window tint and black headlights.

i have also fitted the cree H11 fog lights i think they look excellent but i didnt find them as bright as the original bulbs.

keep up the good work mate, its unusual to see so many mods in the first post,

ive not long since joined mate thats why not been much of build thread lol

Looks very well mate.

Had my 03 Focus for 16 months now without touching it. Think the time may well have come to mod it slightly. Thanks for the motivation.

Hiya mate :)

Good to see you on here :) Have you got a link to your K&N? Going to throw my chav universal filter and go for the K&N.

Hiya mate :)

Good to see you on here :) Have you got a link to your K&N? Going to throw my chav universal filter and go for the K&N.

This link to the K&N filter may be cheaper than eBay

http://www.european-parts.net/catalog/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=56&products_id=1096

This link to the K&N filter may be cheaper than Ebay

http://www.european-...roducts_id=1096

I'm not at one with insurance, and mods.

By changing this, do i have to tell my insurance?

Even though its a consumable item? If so, is that the same for headlights?...?

Liam,

i'm liking the way you modified your focus, looks good. I take it you did most of the work yourself? Keep it up. I like the chequered flag look and was going to have some tiger stripes on mine but have decided against them...for now!

hey sal thanx yer ive fitted everything my self except the springs and the chequers not much left to do now i think.

• 2 months later...

Hi,

Nice job with the car ;)

I don't know if you pay attention to this, but after you changed the wheels, did you noticed any alteration in fuel consumption or ride confort?

• 1 year later...

Regarding the ST Rear LED Lights you fitted to your focus... Did this require any wiring modifications as oppose to the standard tail lights?

Thanks

Regarding the ST Rear LED Lights you fitted to your focus... Did this require any wiring modifications as oppose to the standard tail lights?

Thanks

as far as i know straight its a straight fit, ,well it it was on my titanium 2010.

yunii

Loving the car LIAM, looks awesome, you've chose a rare route, generally they usually go the ST or ZETEC-S route not mix & match, my old mk1.5 was 2.0 esp was st170 /ghia/ zetec esp/ American svt ,rolled in one, my current titanium is ST /ZETEC- S, well soon, front skirt to fit,rear diffuser in carbon,also painting ST225 alloys like yours in gunmetal grey or anthracite,still can't make my mind up.

yunii