2 replies to this topic

#1 bob t

bob t

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Ford Model: ford c max
Posted 13 February 2009 - 08:57 PM

Hi There
Just recently joined the forum, and this is my 1st topic question.

Just recently bought 06 plate CMax and up to now very happy with Ford (Have had 2 Scenics for past 6 years). Excellent to Drivebut having serious decision to make - Do I get Privacy Glass done or install Blinds for rear windows.

Suggestions or comments fully appreciated.

Can get the Privacy Glass at a reasonable price, company does the work for one of the main car dealerships and I've been offered the job done for cash sale, but with written warranty etc.

:unsure:

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 tunne1rat

tunne1rat

Feet Under The Table

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 185 posts
  • Name: Steve
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Zetec S
  • Year: 2010
Contributor

Posted 14 February 2009 - 04:33 PM

Hi There
Just recently joined the forum, and this is my 1st topic question.

Just recently bought 06 plate CMax and up to now very happy with Ford (Have had 2 Scenics for past 6 years). Excellent to Drivebut having serious decision to make - Do I get Privacy Glass done or install Blinds for rear windows.

Suggestions or comments fully appreciated.

Can get the Privacy Glass at a reasonable price, company does the work for one of the main car dealerships and I've been offered the job done for cash sale, but with written warranty etc.

:unsure:

Its got to be privacy glass for total UV protection, security (glass harder to break) and the kids can't pull them off the window.

#3 sobaka

sobaka

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts
  • Ford Model: SMAX
Posted 16 February 2009 - 10:06 AM

Its got to be privacy glass for total UV protection, security (glass harder to break) and the kids can't pull them off the window.

+1,
I know people having both but guess it's a bit of overkill. I have received my titanium smax aleady factory tinted and the tint is very dark. My girls love it, it is cooler in summer, sun doesn't prevent the smaller to watch her DVDs and the elder feels like a star being taken to the Cannes festival :lol:

I will stay with tints from now on untill they forbid them.

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users