#46 Rain

Rain

Settling In Well

• FOC Supporters
  • 98 posts
  • Ford Model: Ford Fiesta 1.25 Edge
  • Year: 2011

Posted 13 October 2012 - 08:54 PM

I suppose its worth of shot to speak with the dealership. One way or another I'm determine to get it done.

Cheers

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#47 Hedkandi86

Hedkandi86

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Name: Nimal
  • Ford Model: FIESTA ZETEC CLIMATE 16V 1.2L Petrol
  • Year: 2009
Posted 26 January 2013 - 10:51 PM

Alright, I'm new to is forum. I want to have front footwell lights installed in my car, I have checked the forums regarding footwell lights but can't seem to find anyone with a '08 ford fiesta (bubble shape) that hasn't got front footwell lights? I already have the ambient lighting when unlocking (etc) the car, and was wondering if they can be fitted and how I would go about connecting the right wires up. I haven't checked if I have any bulb socket holders in the front due to time of day. Thanks

#48 fordfiestamaniac

fordfiestamaniac

• Budding Enthusiast
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Name: Antonis
  • Ford Model: Fiesta
  • Year: 2009

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:01 PM

hi all.Sorry to bother. My model is fiesta mk7 titanium 2009 and it has build in a LED light bars for dashboard and the small compartment underneath the A/C control.

It has also two Footwell lights(white lamps) one under the driver end one under the co-passenger that light on when the door open/unlock the car and light out when the engine starts. Is there a guide to transform these lamps to ambient red lights that light when i open the lights and light out when i turn off the lights?

Thank you

#49 pip1954

pip1954

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Name: philip
  • Ford Model: fiesta
  • Year: 2012

Posted 05 October 2013 - 09:48 PM

i would think you need to change the bulbs if it is wired with white lights at mo.

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users