48 replies to this topic

#46 Rain

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
  • Ford Model: Ford Fiesta 1.25 Edge
  • Year: 2011

Posted 13 October 2012 - 08:54 PM

I suppose its worth of shot to speak with the dealership. One way or another I'm determine to get it done.

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#47 Hedkandi86

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Name: Nimal
  • Ford Model: FIESTA ZETEC CLIMATE 16V 1.2L Petrol
  • Year: 2009
Posted 26 January 2013 - 10:51 PM

Alright, I'm new to is forum. I want to have front footwell lights installed in my car, I have checked the forums regarding footwell lights but can't seem to find anyone with a '08 ford fiesta (bubble shape) that hasn't got front footwell lights? I already have the ambient lighting when unlocking (etc) the car, and was wondering if they can be fitted and how I would go about connecting the right wires up. I haven't checked if I have any bulb socket holders in the front due to time of day. Thanks

#48 fordfiestamaniac

• Budding Enthusiast
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Name: Antonis
  • Ford Model: Fiesta
  • Year: 2009

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:01 PM

hi all.Sorry to bother. My model is fiesta mk7 titanium 2009 and it has build in a LED light bars for dashboard and the small compartment underneath the A/C control.

It has also two Footwell lights(white lamps) one under the driver end one under the co-passenger that light on when the door open/unlock the car and light out when the engine starts. Is there a guide to transform these lamps to ambient red lights that light when i open the lights and light out when i turn off the lights?

Thank you

#49 pip1954

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Name: philip
  • Ford Model: fiesta
  • Year: 2012

Posted 05 October 2013 - 09:48 PM

i would think you need to change the bulbs if it is wired with white lights at mo.

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users