New Dvd Nav Disc & Headlight Malfunction & Seatbely Rattle.
Posted 16 July 2012 - 07:03 PM
1. Seat belt rattle when no belt clipped in, any known fix (otherthan buying new!)
2. When I start the car with lights on(auto or turned on), I intermittently get Headlight malfunction, but if I turn off the car, then back on, I do not get the error.
3. Can I source the DVD Nav disc for 2011/2012 from anywhere else but Ford, due to the price they are charging (download ideally)
Thanks in advance for any assistance....
Posted 17 July 2012 - 08:26 AM
2. This is a fairly common issue and is usually down to a lazy levelling motor. Most people live with it.
3. They sometimes come up on ebay.
Posted 18 July 2012 - 05:35 PM
In regards the headlight malfunction, it is possible to strip the headlight down and oil it!
Is it possible to make a back of the Nav disks?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users