New Dvd Nav Disc & Headlight Malfunction & Seatbely Rattle.
Posted 16 July 2012 - 07:03 PM
1. Seat belt rattle when no belt clipped in, any known fix (otherthan buying new!)
2. When I start the car with lights on(auto or turned on), I intermittently get Headlight malfunction, but if I turn off the car, then back on, I do not get the error.
3. Can I source the DVD Nav disc for 2011/2012 from anywhere else but Ford, due to the price they are charging (download ideally)
Thanks in advance for any assistance....
Have something to contribute?
Sign in or register to start a topic...
Posted 17 July 2012 - 08:26 AM
2. This is a fairly common issue and is usually down to a lazy levelling motor. Most people live with it.
3. They sometimes come up on ebay.
Posted 18 July 2012 - 05:35 PM
In regards the headlight malfunction, it is possible to strip the headlight down and oil it!
Is it possible to make a back of the Nav disks?
Not what you're looking for?
Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users