Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Discounted Car Insurance: Owners Club insurance could save you money on your car insurance. Get a quote

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

speedyuk

Washer Jets Help Please

9 posts in this topic

Im trying to locate some front washer jets for my fiesta zetecs painted in vison blue can you help thank you

Not sure but I have only seen them coloured when people have sprayed them themselves didn't think you could buy them coloured

Someone on eBay colours codes and sells the mist types jets, doesn't seem to be any on there at the moment and can't find completed listing for his user ID, sorry :(

Thank you for your reply’s

iNath

Yes I see them on eBay but the same as you. I can not find them now it’s allways that way when you need them you can not find

I used to supply the mist ones pre sprayed, wasn't me who done the painting, was a friend. I think he done em on eBay too, but just wasn't worth the time, so stopped it.

Very easy job to do, just a shame that you buy a full tin of paint for such a small job.

yes it`s a pain that you have to buy a full tin of paint and primer for a small job thats why i wanted to buy them already colour coded

yes it`s a pain that you have to buy a full tin of paint and primer for a small job thats why i wanted to buy them already colour coded

You could always paint a few other bits as well interior plastics,wing mirror black plastics etc

theres someone in the for sale section on the www.fiestaownerclub.com offering to do them, best be quick though as it's the last time he's gonna do them.