Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Do You Guys Reckon About This????

mikesrob

Hi I found this while trawling through eBay. what do you think of this diffuser. I know it is not a zetec s diffuser with the wrap around sides and only fits underneath the bumper but do you reckon it is okay? or poor quality like the ones from Poland??. It comes in various colours as per link. will it be hard to fit? Mike.

Here ------- http://www.ebay.co.u...4ab9c8b8a4#ht_4

Has anyone bought one???

If that fits on a standard FL rear bumper then ur better off buy the ST diffuser from a dealer and fitting it instead, I've done the diffuser mod to my pre FL ST.

DSC00929-1.jpg

Hi I found this while trawling through ebay. what do you think of this diffuser. I know it is not a zetec s diffuser with the wrap around sides and only fits underneath the bumper but do you reckon it is okay? or poor quality like the ones from Poland??. It comes in various colours as per link. will it be hard to fit? Mike.

Here ------- http://www.ebay.co.u...4ab9c8b8a4#ht_4

Has anyone bought one???

It looks good enough mate,

but i would use some tiger seal along with the 3M strips they have on it.

not sure how good the joint line would look where it meets the bumper on the rear but if its clearly visible that its two layers of plastic you could always smooth it out with some filler.

its not as cheap as it could be though to be honest.

you could pick up a second hand Zetec S bumper for around £30 more,

then sell your existing bumper for £70 but people who are buying zetec s bumpers in the future will need to ensure the bumper they are buying is a genuine zetec s one,

and not a focus bumper with this panel mounted on to it.

Here they are for £19.33 each mate just need to wait 10 days

http://www.englishtaobao.com/product/13178446499/Fox+after+the+conversion+campaign+spoiler+%3Cspan+class%3DH%3EZetec+%3C+span%3E+rear+bumper+after+Chin+shield+surrounded+after+Super+ST

How do you find these things Lenny??. do you think they look flimsy or is it just me/ do you think they are the same as the ones in my link??

How do you find these things Lenny??. do you think they look flimsy or is it just me/ do you think they are the same as the ones in my link??

if i told you i would have to kill you mate lmao, me and taobao go way back in time. i saw them for sale when i was buying the zetec s kit last year

and they may be a little flexible but not when its bonded to the bumper it will be hard as nails and robust.

and i can 100000% Gurantee you that the item for sale on eBay is the absolute identical to the one i have linked you to on taobao mate, dont let them ride you,

cut out the middle man and buy from taobao.

thanks Lenny. will think about it. unsure of the fit to be honest. but for that price might be worth buying anyway just to see.

thanks Lenny. will think about it. unsure of the fit to be honest. but for that price might be worth buying anyway just to see.

well you could buy it and if you dont like it then sell it on eBay for £45

its still cheaper than the guy from china and you will double your money.

as for the ST diffuser,

the st diffusers are one transferable between the mk2 and mk2.5 ST bumpers ONLY

please not the ST diffuser will not fit any other focus bumpers except the ST shape ones.

its been tried by other members of the forum and the results were a fail.

the reason I dont want to fit the zetec s diffuser is that I have genuine ford mudflaps on my titanium and understand that you cannot fit the zs lip with mudflaps on

the reason I dont want to fit the zetec s diffuser is that I have genuine ford mudflaps on my titanium and understand that you cannot fit the zs lip with mudflaps on

you can fit some aftermarket mud flaps instead mate, they are just as good, i used to have the ford flaps fitted now i have the aftermarket ones.

see here:

Image2002.jpg

was going ask the exact same question, about the exact same 1 im watching on flea bay......... is this the 1 you have fitted lenny??

was going ask the exact same question, about the exact same 1 im watching on flea bay......... is this the 1 you have fitted lenny??

no mate i fitted the genuine kit but it looks good for £21

What so is this just like a stick on diffuser. Don't need to buy the actual st/rs bumper? Might be worth investing into if so?

What so is this just like a stick on diffuser. Don't need to buy the actual st/rs bumper? Might be worth investing into if so?

yes thats correct mate,

both the chinese difffuser linked above

and the genuine ford zetec s kit are stick on items that fit to the existing mk2.5 body panels.

Cheers Lenny and this guy from the link you gave Is good and genuine yea? Does he do the different colours In it?

Cheers Lenny and this guy from the link you gave Is good and genuine yea? Does he do the different colours In it?

yes their is various sellers in china selling them on the site,

but for that price you could easilly afford to spray it.

• 1 year later...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club