Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Esp Light Stays On?

chriskelly

hi all,

i have a 2008 1.8 Focus and wondered if anyone has any idea what could be causing the esp to disable? I have been into the dash menu and it wont let me re-activaere it. any suggestions??

thanks

hi all,

i have a 2008 1.8 Focus and wondered if anyone has any idea what could be causing the esp to disable? I have been into the dash menu and it wont let me re-activaere it. any suggestions??

thanks

whatever that is, that is keeping youe ESP off

i want it to happen on mine !!

it is fun lenny just might need some new tyres soon!! :D but just worried that it could be a major pain later if it turns out to be sensors etc but im a novice on these thing so not sure where to start

it is fun lenny just might need some new tyres soon!! :D but just worried that it could be a major pain later if it turns out to be sensors etc but im a novice on these thing so not sure where to start

sorry mate,

on a serious note though i dont have a clue neither, i just remember being stuck in snow after having the car 3 months and i didnt know how to switch the esp off so as i could spin oit of the snow that was blocking the front wheels.

i hope someone can help you with this one soon.

Still wouldn't of helped I got stuck too and knew how to switch it off lol

• 3 months later...

hi all,

thanks