Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Led Footwell Lights - Which Colour? Show Of Hands Needed :-)

BrownMotoring

118 members have voted

1. 1. Which colour bulbs for footwell?

• Red
    • Blue
    • White
    • Other (please state in reply)

My red LED's came tother day, put em in the other night, looks quite tidy, matches (nearly) the rest of the lighting now.

I wanna see a pic of the Funky Chicken! :P

I am tempted by the Discos just for a giggle, got me some red ones, will post pics later tonight, after that strange orange globe in the sky goes away whatever it is. :huh:

Seeing as you asked so nicely. Funky Chicken got himself a girlfriend (not my fault, the missus is slowing turning the car into a toy shop. Less said about that the better, I just have to put up with this *&%$!).

IMG_1067_m.JPG

IMG_1070_m.JPG

So back to the subject in hand. If you have a red stereo and/or ambient lighting it's got to be red, or blue at a push. If however you have a blue stereo you get the blue bulbs. Disco, pink and yellow fit into a special category of their own :blink:

I've bought two disco bulbs, I'll take a video when they are fitted :D :lol: :P B)

Here you go, fill your boots but post some pics after.

Disco: http://www.ebay.co.u...=item4600391481

...and a selection of pink: http://www.ebay.co.u...12 led&_sacat=0

Good luck!

On a separate note I was concerned to see a white Zetec S with pink rear tinted windows on the way into work yesterday. I thought it was some company gimmick car but seems not.

my pink ones and disco ones have been ordered pic will be up when they arrive :)

Crap picture but heres mine with Red LEDs

dsc0004nr.jpg

dsc0004nr.jpg

looks sweet

but please

can you send me the link from where you got them for the red bulbs as after seeing this i think im gonna prefer

red to pink :-/ thanks

Mine came yesturday they look immense! got them in red

It's not the picture that's crap dude, it's the colour of those LEDs ;-)

It's not the picture that's crap dude, it's the colour of those LEDs ;-)

Bleh to you!

At least you can say I haven't copied you this time! :lol: :P

Bleh to you!

At least you can say I haven't copied you this time! :lol: :P

Lol true true

My pink lights came today to match te interior of my fiesta and the outside colour as its hot magenta and I've been let down big time as they look more blue so I'm a bit gutted BUT the disco ones I ordered ......... Well they are pretty cool and makes me wanna sing D.I.S.C.O every time I get in or out but I only got them for the novelty factor ...... I'm gonna stick in the ones that match the orange ambient lighting boring but look so much better lol I will post pics and a video of the disco when I go on te computer as not idea how to do it on iPhone/iPad :):)

My pink lights came today to match te interior of my fiesta and the outside colour as its hot magenta and I've been let down big time as they look more blue so I'm a bit gutted BUT the disco ones I ordered ......... Well they are pretty cool and makes me wanna sing D.I.S.C.O every time I get in or out but I only got them for the novelty factor ...... I'm gonna stick in the ones that match the orange ambient lighting boring but look so much better lol I will post pics and a video of the disco when I go on te computer as not idea how to do it on iPhone/iPad :):)

At least with the Disco light people will see you coming. :)

Yes lol I dropped some friends off into town and they were fascinated by them small things small mods and all that lol

I got some today at the ford fair, A quid for the pair! So i got a couple and i also convinced my brother to get some for his focus. They look great (:

Hi fellas, finally got round to fitting my red led lights to the footwell,s, as previously posted they are the 12 led ones INath recommended , very bright even in daylight, will see how they look tonight .

Cheers

Hi Roxanne8097, not that I use nail varnish, but I suppose you could have used pink on the standard Ford ones to see if you got the Magenta effect, adding more coats till you were satisfied.

Cheers.

We thought of that I will be experimenting my car is going in to be investigated because I the squeaking noise I've mentioned in anothe post this might be a stupid question but ATM I have disco footwell lights will this affect my warranty when there investigating the car (suspected wheel bearing gone :( ) answers on a postcard please x

They didn't pick me up for it just incase anyone was wondering :)

• 4 weeks later...

For anyone that hasn't seen my lighting..

DSCN0583.jpg

DSCN0585.jpg

DSCN0593.jpg

Recently done ignition barrel and boot too

DSCN0745.jpg

DSCN0775.jpg

:P B) :P B)

Bugger, I was planning to finally get around to fitting mine today but it's just started heaving it down.

Sod's law I suppose.

Bugger, I was planning to finally get around to fitting mine today but it's just started heaving it down.

Sod's law I suppose.

Sod's law mate, thought I'd show mine off again to make you jealous ;)

Sod's law I suppose.

!Removed! pee'ing down here now :(

Always seems to be the same whenever I gotta take the missus somewhere n she doesn't wear a coat or when I've got a long drive a head of me, in today's case both :angry:

Sod's law mate, thought I'd show mine off again to make you jealous ;)

What's this? Salt for the knife wounds now?

Rotten bugger. ;)

I think I need my stab vest on when I come on here now.:o