AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

MarcMK1

Hi All

6 posts in this topic

Hi everybody,

just purchased my first Ford and thought i would sign up as im interested in going to club meets and shows with it.

Suppose i'll introduce myself, I'm Marc, 18 and from Aberdeen, Scotland. And Heres the Beast! post-35325-0-31935000-1342684212_thumb.jpost-35325-0-83167000-1342684219_thumb.j

Hi everybody,

just purchased my first Ford and thought i would sign up as im interested in going to club meets and shows with it.

Suppose i'll introduce myself, I'm Marc, 18 and from Aberdeen, Scotland. And Heres the Beast! post-35325-0-31935000-1342684212_thumb.jpost-35325-0-83167000-1342684219_thumb.j

SWEEEEET

car looks brilliant mate,

looking foward to a full photoshoot on this one, have you any plans for it?

Thanks guys. yeah got some plans, needs a wee bit of body work done so going to get all that done but first and foremost i need to get a five speed gear linkage for the gearbox conversion.

Another fellow Aberdonian! Welcome! :)

Love the car, always been a fan of the mk1s! My dad used to have a white supersport and my brother had a bright orange one with a 1.6 engine. Sold it a couple of years ago now though.

Sure I've maybe seen your car about before, I wouldn't find it hard to miss anyway!