Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gear And Handbrake Gaiter Change

Gary Minty Jupe

Just changed my old vinyl gaiters with leather with white stitching, i don't think they look too bad what do you guys think ?

post-35185-0-20643800-1342731054_thumb.jpost-35185-0-46866700-1342731082_thumb.j

Been pondering doing this myself, as the plastic support inside my gear shift gaiter (not the surround) is cracked and broken in several places... superglue is holding for now, but I suspect it will go wrong again in no time. Of course I'd probably get blue stitching to match the Metallic Ocean Blue of the car...

Where did you get the gear stick gaiter & how much? look to get one myself

• 2 weeks later...

loads of good deals on eBay... price depends on what you exactly you want and model... I just ordered black leather & stitching shifter/handbrake for about 9GBP...

the silver gearknob would set it off a treat and match the trim

was about £15 off eBay just a bit fiddly to do , just remember you only get the leather parts so you have to remove originals

from you plastic surrounds and fix new ones back on your plastic surrounds so you need super glue and a good staple gun

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club