Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Focus Zetec S 2012

Ravi811

looking sweet there dude, love em in white best colour going imo, the light met blue a 2nd lol

thanks mate

Daaaaamn. overlooked that one...! :wacko:

Wow! Looks Amazing!

How did you get the SONY head unit in the Zetec-S? I've been told it's not an option? But am VERY keen to get it myself!

Any tips/advice GREATLY appreciated!

Dont worry mate, mines got the same amount as Speakers as yours. Sony stereo is not a pack, but it does make the Speakers louder, as the system is made for more Speakers, as my stereo is louder then my dad as his got the standard one.

I took the sony stereo out of my previous ford focus.

this confuses everyone lol!

if anyone wants the stereo it will be available in march :)

Picture of my last car

IMG_0770.jpg

Haha... well I think the Sony Stereo looks AMAZING!! with the red interior!!

Mega Jealous!

Think your car look amazing mate. Really do, got me all excited for when mine turns up in a couple of months... SOOOO LONG to get built! haha

wicked mate you got a picture?

Picture quality is rubbish as I did a quick iPhone snap after a good clean last weekend, but you get the idea...

gallery_29004_864_1072123.jpg

Haha... well I think the Sony Stereo looks AMAZING!! with the red interior!!

Mega Jealous!

Think your car look amazing mate. Really do, got me all excited for when mine turns up in a couple of months... SOOOO LONG to get built! haha

llolol

any plans for yours mate when you get it ?

or you keeping it standard?

Picture quality is rubbish as I did a quick iPhone snap after a good clean last weekend, but you get the idea...

gallery_29004_864_1072123.jpg

Wicked mate thats quality, what engine you got in the focus ?

It's a 1.6 TDCI - not my ideal choice, but my work mileage has increased so diesel is saving me a bit. If I didn't have to worry about that, it'd be the Ecoboost all the way ;)

Reckon I'll end up keeping it mostly standard.

Certainly can't think of too many exterior mods I want to do, as think the car looks awesome as is!

May get some M-Tec Cosmos Blue bulbs, and am sorely tempted by the ford illuminated scuff plates and gear knob! Haha

Other than that, I've been trying to get some info on whether there are footwell Bulb holders in the front, but am becoming convinced there aren't :( lol so may look at something there too, but that's only cos I like lots of flashy lights! Haha

It's a 1.6 TDCI - not my ideal choice, but my work mileage has increased so diesel is saving me a bit. If I didn't have to worry about that, it'd be the Ecoboost all the way ;)

oohhh i see, what bhp does this have then ?

Reckon I'll end up keeping it mostly standard.

Certainly can't think of too many exterior mods I want to do, as think the car looks awesome as is!

May get some M-Tec Cosmos Blue bulbs, and am sorely tempted by the ford illuminated scuff plates and gear knob! Haha

Other than that, I've been trying to get some info on whether there are footwell Bulb holders in the front, but am becoming convinced there aren't :( lol so may look at something there too, but that's only cos I like lots of flashy lights! Haha

yeah, ive just installed my sub and amp today to my standard head unit, sounds great. Looking to debadge it this week if any sun comes out, iv also changed the sidelights in mine to.

How to you fit the illuminated scuff plates and gerr knob?

Theres no ambient lighting on the Zetec S, But there was loads in the titanium, bit of a disappointment !

2 updates in the last week :)

Picture quality isnt very good as it was raining and i was using a iPhone camera. Had to debadge underneath my garage door lol.

Before

IMG_0139.jpg

IMG_0141.jpg

After

IMG_0148.jpg

And new audio !!

IMG_0149.jpg

Cheeky one

IMG_0099.jpg

oohhh i see, what bhp does this have then ?

It's 115, not especially impressive but it's quick enough I guess.

After

IMG_0148.jpg

So tempted to do this to mine, gives a much cleaner look! Was it easy enough to do?

It's 115, not especially impressive but it's quick enough I guess.

So tempted to do this to mine, gives a much cleaner look! Was it easy enough to do?

my titanium was 125 and i found that fine, so easy to do, but you have to leave the hair dryer on for a few minutes before it starts to come off, once you get one bit off the whole thing just peels off. I need to put a layer on wax on but the rains stopping me. i polished it to and top it up with spray wax.

so pleased with it looks so much better, should of done it ages ago tbf.

First thing i wanted to do was to get rid of that econetic badge!

If it was derv maybe...but no.Whyyyyy would anyone put such a thing on in the first place?!

First thing i wanted to do was to get rid of that econetic badge!

If it was derv maybe...but no.Whyyyyy would anyone put such a thing on in the first place?!

same maybe, i hate it, didn't want it on in the first place. couldn't believe how easy it was to come off, looks so much better

:)

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Ravi,

I keep coming back to this thread ogling your motor! Haha best Zetec-S I've seen (and I think they're the best model of mk3 focus!)

Couple of questions if that's ok... How easy was it to fit the Sony head unit? And dd it work simply plug and play?

Also, I've been wondering if when MyFord Touch is released, whether it would be a potential upgrade for existing owners? Any idea?

I've also been readin about mud flaps, and was looking at those exact flaps earlier today! Haha you're ahead of me on everything ;) If you fit the mudflaps, I'd love to see a pic of them on! (you can be the guinea of! Haha)

Cheers in advance mate,

Mike

• 1 month later...

I like your rear lights - was it a fly eye kit?

Why is it being trailered? :huh:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club