Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Alloy Wheel Refurb

james132

Hi there,

Recently bought a set of second hand alloys and think they need refurbishing.

What can I expect to pay to have these put back to how they should be?

DSCF8592.jpg

DSCF8593.jpg

DSCF8597.jpg

DSCF8600.jpg

DSCF8601.jpg

All 4 are roughly the same, scraped all the way round the very edge with the laquer peeling away.

Iv phoned a couple of local places and only 1 of which can do the diamond cut on the outside of the rim, they are charging £75+ VAT per wheel is this a good price? The other two I have contacted cant do the diamond cut so the wheels would be one colour, they both charge £65+ VAT per wheel

id say around here the price is approx 250 for a set of 18's in any preffered colour.....

maybe its where you are but the prices seem a bit high? im a few miles away but round my way its about 45 including vat for an 18 inch alloys for powder coat or paint

Stef, thats what I was thinking, I expected £50 per wheel including vat.. that I would happily pay (£200/£250 for a set)

Iv decided not to get them done, if im feeling confident over the winter il have the tyres taken off, get a friend of mine to shot blast them then smooth them off myself, then see if anyone can powdercoat/paint them cheep.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club