Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Led Foot-Wells

Brigante

Everyone gets tea.

Tea.

Tea.

Tea.

But no, I get a pink cover for a flip key - I don't even have a flip key.

Can't wait for the night shots - a cheap mod, but a good mod!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Brigante

• Stoney871

• gc88

• Lenny

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you drink it put 2 tablespoons of it in a bowl or pot with hot water totaly covering it then put sumat over it like a plate to cover it after 5mins strain the remaining liquid into a cup and you have chinese tea good for removing toxins from the body i used to drink it a lot have a try

Everyone gets tea.

Tea.

Tea.

Tea.

But no, I get a pink cover for a flip key - I don't even have a flip key.

Can't wait for the night shots - a cheap mod, but a good mod!

Lmao who you been buying from? You can have some of my tea if you want mate :P

Gonna take some night shots tomorrow when hopefully my new LEDs will have come to light the footwells up more and go well with the pedals.

Hopefully my garage door will be coming tomorrow too so that'll be carbon wrapped and another nice mod for the inside.

I'm back to work for now so will have a bit of money soon to do some little outside mods. Think I'll start with the front bulbs and try fitting a second reverse light. Maybe fit rear window tints soon while keeping an eye out for a little body kit.

you drink it put 2 tablespoons of it in a bowl or pot with hot water totaly covering it then put sumat over it like a plate to cover it after 5mins strain the remaining liquid into a cup and you have chinese tea good for removing toxins from the body i used to drink it a lot have a try

Lol nice one mate very informational. I was just taking the !Removed! with the photo's but I might have to give it a try :)

My new pedals came today :D

616682_467407759944449_673548309_o.jpg

Whats every one think? Need the sun to go before I can get a decent photo. Hopefully my better LEDs will come tomorrow then I'll be able to take some sexy night shots :P

Dunno what to do with the tea though. Not sure whether I'm supposed to drink it or smoke it <_<

256537_467440386607853_2033849842_o.jpg

334129_467440666607825_59490413_o.jpg

Pedals look good mate,

But when you drink the tea they will look pure Psychedelic Baby icon_eek.gif hidesbehindsofa.gif

Pedals look good mate,

But when you drink the tea they will look pure Psychedelic Baby icon_eek.gif hidesbehindsofa.gif

Lol how much tea you been drinking Lenny

Lol how much tea you been drinking Lenny

Coffe is not my cup of tea lol

im on redbull baby, two cans of red a day and 3 cups of tea with 2 sugars Mon-fri srun.gif

Before you drink that tea, can you put me in your will?

Thank you please.

Coffe is not my cup of tea lol

im on redbull baby, two cans of red a day and 3 cups of tea with 2 sugars Mon-fri srun.gif

Lol I don't drink tea much since I've had this job, I need more caffeine so I loves me Colombian coffee. Then when I'm at work I neck cans of monster cause they bigger than redbull. One of my many nicknames at my old work actually was sonic cause I was always running round on a mad one usually carrying fire doors with my arms stretched out above me head.

Before you drink that tea, can you put me in your will?

Thank you please.

Lol its nice knowing your all just waiting for me to snuff it from tea poisoning :( cheers mate. Bet your all in on a conspiracy really teamed up with the chinese sending me 'tea' with my car part orders.

Lol its nice knowing your all just waiting for me to snuff it from tea poisoning :( cheers mate. Bet your all in on a conspiracy really teamed up with the chinese sending me 'tea' with my car part orders.

damn we have been caught out scared2.gif

drink enough tea youll be running around with youre pants down and a mega sized loo roll above youre head :)

Brigante at work after too much caffeine...

smiley-chores015.gif

I drink No Fear, this is me at work...

jumping0045.gif

drink enough tea youll be running around with youre pants down and a mega sized loo roll above youre head :)

flushed.gif Ow it Burns!!!

Stoney, go and smash his door down.

I have it on good authority that he has a stash of drugs. they are disguised as a tea bag.

Just don't let your dog near the 'tea'

Stoney, go and smash his door down.

I have it on good authority that he has a stash of drugs. they are disguised as a tea bag.

Just don't let your dog near the 'tea'

smiley-chores016.gif

smiley-chores016.gif

ah ha ha a ha!!!

Lmao you mean bast**ds saying all this about me the moment I'm away from the forum for a few minutes :'( I thought we was fwends

Lmao you mean bast**ds saying all this about me the moment I'm away from the forum for a few minutes :'( I thought we was fwends

baby-crying-on-internet-trolls-funny-pinoy-jokes-2012.jpg

you only get an oooh with typhoo but you get an arrrgghhh with chinese tea :D the after effects post-8800-0-86899200-1343211208_thumb.jp

Best turn out since the Royal Wedding. :D

You know, i ordered some knobs but the secret is... I just want the tea!

You know, i ordered some knobs but the secret is... I just want the tea!

lol stoney call around to Patricks House,

he has the door way lined with 30-40 jiffy bags all of them torn open and still containing the focus climate controls,

he will be in the kitchen with 5 Brevile kettles on the boil and a ganzie load of chinese tea bags.

rocking side to side chatting to emself :D

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club