Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Fiesta!

Ray Robbins

So I've just been to the dealer to sign the next 4 years away on the finance... Managed to get a couple of pictures of my new baby :D

616110_595585542476_363799328_o.jpg

338555_595585477606_1629390867_o.jpg

I've got some blue footwell bulbs and hoping the wiring is there. Not sure what else I need to do to it though! I do want some Xtreme Vision bulbs which I might order now.

I pick her up on Thursday after work :D

Im sure you've all seen so many white fiestas, but im so so excited!

So I've just been to the dealer to sign the next 4 years away on the finance... Managed to get a couple of pictures of my new baby :D

616110_595585542476_363799328_o.jpg

I've got some blue footwell bulbs and hoping the wiring is there. Not sure what else I need to do to it though! I do want some Xtreme Vision bulbs which I might order now.

I pick her up on Thursday after work :D

Im sure you've all seen so many white fiestas, but im so so excited!

looks good, is it a petrol or diesel model?

some silvatec indicator bulbs will go nicely with the white clean look.

and you may also like to colour code the rear view mirror i reckon it looks good on the white or silver models, ive done a guide on it in the list below this post, just keep the arm from the windscreen black and paint the rear face of it white.

Its a petrol, 1.4! That actually sounds like a brilliant idea. I'll have a look at the guide now!

Its a petrol, 1.4! That actually sounds like a brilliant idea. I'll have a look at the guide now!

sweet,

nice bit of power in it then mate,

and a nice grumble if you ever decided to upgrade the exhaust or anything.

Looks very smart. I'd go for tints on the rear and rear sides, it'll look especially good against the white body and silver belt line.

Tints are the one thing I wont do on it :/ I could have just gone titanium spec for the upgrades I've got, but I really dislike the tints in it, makes it a nightmare to reverse at night!

Tints are the one thing I wont do on it :/ I could have just gone titanium spec for the upgrades I've got, but I really dislike the tints in it, makes it a nightmare to reverse at night!

makes it easier if you fit a cree Q5 reverse bulb

makes it easier if you fit a cree Q5 reverse bulb

linky linky?? :lol:

I have no issues reversing at night in my titanium!

True, but look how BRIGHT

Wow that is bright! This'd be fun in an automatic - in traffic when stopped I cud shift right up into Park, then back to Drive when I pull away - both meaning I'd pass through reverse gear and the reverse lights flick on for a second.

2 of these cree bulbs would leave the driver behind stunned. lol

P

R

N

D

Autos are fun that way, but after 3 1/2 years of autos in NZ I'm soooooo glad to have a manual again.

worth every penny spent they are 55watt equivalent so i have 110watts of liht when reversing lol

Image1460.jpg

worth every penny spent they are 55watt equivalent so i have 110watts of liht when reversing lol

Image1460.jpg

Almost like headlights lol!

how much did yours cost you Lenny?

Almost like headlights lol!

how much did yours cost you Lenny?

they were £12.39 for two mate

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2X-1156-BA15S-P21W-White-High-Power-Cree-Q5-7w-LED-Back-Up-Reverse-Light-Bulb-UK-/120866454327?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item1c2433bb37

the focus only takes one as standard and i persume the fiesta just takes one too but if you had a fellow member who wanted to fit one too then you could split the costs bearing in mind the additional postage cost from you to the other person.

It has arrived! I am so so happy, though this has to be the most forgiving clutch I've ever driven on...

Nice of Ford to give me an instruction book for the DAB radio! Oh wait thats right, they didnt >_< Spent 20 minutes figuring out how to change DAB stations, managed to do it by pressing "scan" continually until I found the service button.

On the plus side, done my first "mod" Switched out the white footwell bulbs for the blue LED's someone recoomended on here. Nae bad for £2.20 inc postage!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club