Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Opinions

sambooka

I'm stuck I've been choosing my alloys for about 4 months now and I'm down to just choosing to colour and i thought a few opinions would help

35579cdf.jpg

And

0deec3b9.jpg

I won't be fitting the hub caps on the carbon version

Forgot to mention I am going from 16 to 17 inch this should be a problem should it

If you have a white fiesta, go for the black/carbon ones

If you have a white fiesta, go for the black/carbon ones

I have a white zs and I do like the carbon look even thought they are only carbon fibre dipped alloy

I'd choose the carbon, but u see a lot of white cars with black wheels, hardly ever see white at with white wheels, so depends if u want the rare/unique look

I have a white zs and I do like the carbon look even thought they are only carbon fibre dipped alloy

id choose the white personally mate,

but if you did choose the carbon then i would keep your existing wheels for use in the winter because i can invision the carbon ones suffering some stone chips breaking the laquor and salt getting in their mixed with freezing conditions would cause the coating to flake off and look tatty.

i could be completly wrong though, its just a theroy

White wheels look sweet but they're forever dirty! There's not many white fiestas with white wheels either. But then black sets the car off nicely.

I've also spotted they're 5 stud meaning they won't fit on your fiesta. Unless the pic is for illustration?

White wheels look sweet but they're forever dirty! There's not many white fiestas with white wheels either. But then black sets the car off nicely.

I've also spotted they're 5 stud meaning they won't fit on your fiesta. Unless the pic is for illustration?

It's is an illustrasion I know they want to be 4 stud And j7

I do want that rare unique look not one for following the crowd and am leaning towards the white on white just not sure whether it might be a bit to much white on the car my rear windows are blacked out that's why I thought or the carbon keeps it unique and still suits the car

id choose the white personally mate,

but if you did choose the carbon then i would keep your existing wheels for use in the winter because i can invision the carbon ones suffering some stone chips breaking the laquor and salt getting in their mixed with freezing conditions would cause the coating to flake off and look tatty.

i could be completly wrong though, its just a theroy

My 16s will be going back on regardless of what I get as soon as the bad weather starts I like the white as well just think it might be a bit to much white on the car

I don't think it's too much - the s1600 comes in white with white wheels, sold like hotcakes. Also Citroen do a ds3 in all white which I may get some stick for ( sorry :) ) but actually looks quite nice

I'd choose the carbon, but u see a lot of white cars with black wheels, hardly ever see white at with white wheels, so depends if u want the rare/unique look

I agree

I do want that rare unique look not one for following the crowd and am leaning towards the white on white just not sure whether it might be a bit to much white on the car my rear windows are blacked out that's why I thought or the carbon keeps it unique and still suits the car

Cant someone photoshop them on or something for a better idea?

I don't think it's too much - the s1600 comes in white with white wheels, sold like hotcakes. Also Citroen do a ds3 in all white which I may get some stick for ( sorry :) ) but actually looks quite nice

Yeh didn't think about the s1600 been all white and as for ds3 if it ain't got a ford badge it's not for me

The white won't look as bold once it it wrapped in rubber, the wheels will look completely different, I really liked my alloys as standard just wanted a different look so sprayd them black, I wanted the dark wheels for my sea grey zs

I like it.

Especially with the mustang stripes.

It stops the car being too white if you get what I mean.

Ok I'm convinced with the white on white but I have another dilemma do I go team dynamics

35579cdf.jpg

Or fox racing

193362ec.jpg

I know its down to personal preference but I really don't mind either

fox are also a german tuning company for ford in germany sort of like mountune so id go with fox on this one,

fox are also a german tuning company for ford in germany sort of like mountune so id go with fox on this one,

The foxs have the edge for me because they are £130 cheaper than the team dynamics ones

I agree the fox's look the best - just don't curb them as there's no lip :P

And more fiddly bits for dirt to accumulate in.

:P

Deamon tweeks used to sell a plastic insert available it different colours that sits in to the lip of the alloy comes in specific sizes to match the wheel as they are one pice ring of plastic to protect the rim from curbing,

the look like a strip on the wheel when fitted, i saw them in ther catalogue last year im sure they are still selling them too.

No chance of that My drive hasn't got any and I never park on the street I value my wing mirrors

Some pictures here of a white fiesta mk7 with white wheels: http://www.conceptca...esta-S1600.aspx

As good as that looks, the Zetec-S white wheels are more "chunky" and show up more, where as the slim-spoke Fox/Dynamics ones will show more of the hub and IMO appear "less white" if that makes sense? :blink:

As good as that looks, the Zetec-S white wheels are more "chunky" and show up more, where as the slim-spoke Fox/Dynamics ones will show more of the hub and IMO appear "less white" if that makes sense? :blink:

Erm no but yes :blink: i think. I know it will show how truly tiny my the brake drums/discs so might have to have a brake upgrade in the future. I'm hoping all the gaps will give it just the right mix of white to black

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club