Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Opinions

sambooka

I would go for white (but I am biased) ;) I had some of those team dynamics on my old car and they are nice rims, but I prefer the fox ones on seeing them together ;)

I would go for white (but I am biased) ;) I had some of those team dynamics on my old car and they are nice rims, but I prefer the fox ones on seeing them together ;)

Think I'm going to go with the foxs I like them both but as the foxs are £130 cheaper as well I like them that bit more I know they are a good brand if not such a populor one these days but they make them light strong and cheap

• 2 weeks later...

Do you have them fitted to the car yet? ;)

Not yet finally made my mind up went for the fox racing fx004s just have to choose my tyres and await delivery(and possible buy some new wheel nuts forgot standard ford ones have tapered washers not flat ones)

Look forward to seeing the pictures when there fitted on to the car ;)

Look forward to seeing the pictures when there fitted on to the car ;)

Yep as soon as there on I will upload them hopefully they look good on the car

Well it's the day your all been waiting for the alloys are on its taken me 6 months to make my mind up but I think I nailed it although I don't think I could have picked a hotter day to fit them

Before

626ba886.jpg

After

37a3a6d4.jpg

And hovering (no jacks involved)

66336a5a.jpg

And a close up

080d93e0.jpg

There are some racing stickers for them as well but I'm not fitting them. I have ordered some DMb wheel centres for them though.

Looks good, now needs lows ;)

One step at a time I will see how it rides first and see how it copes with the lumps and bump and the curb a have to drive up to get In my driveway

Looks good, now needs lows ;)

It's strange how much that extra 15mm makes a difference to its appearance. While we're on the subject of lowering is the full Eibach range ford approved ie coilovers and springs or is it just springs. Also is it worth getting coilovers or should I just go for springs

Hi fellas,

white looks best to me also, but as mentioned they will soon look dirty and be brake dust magnets as well.

But if you think about it all wheels soon look grubby from brake dust etc.

Cheers.

Hi fellas,

white looks best to me also, but as mentioned they will soon look dirty and be brake dust magnets as well.

But if you think about it all wheels soon look grubby from brake dust etc.

Cheers.

I wash car every week and polish and wax every other so theres not much chance of them getting to dirty

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club