Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fusion 2 Flat Spot ?

sporty66

hi i have a 1400cc fusion 2, 54 reg, when i sit in car and press on exellerator it sounds like ( i can only describe as a AIR puff sound for a scond .. then normal , not sure why this is or if it is normal , also as you drive a long latley sometimes when the exellerator is pressed it feels as though there is a flat spot i.e not as responsive as it should be

any ideas thanks,

The sound you are describing is normal my fiesta zetec s makes it, just air getting sucked in. Not sure about flat spot tried things like air filter, plugs etc ?

hi yes i have looked at plugs everything seemsokthey lookfairlynew and it ticks over etc asit should noproblems, air filter looks fairly new nice and clean... maybe it just me !! but the other morning it was a bit sluggish when i started it and i had to put a few revs on it at start up then it was fine ( it had threw it down though and it was a little damp outside , maybe that had something to do with it that morning ?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club