Ya beauty...

Finally got the beggers on....

i'll try and get a better pic...

post-15199-0-94434300-1342986263_thumb.j

Ya beauty...

Finally got the beggers on....

i'll try and get a better pic...

look good mate,

they make a nice difference to the rear of the car and additional piece of mind in the winter months,

you will also notice less mud on the sides of the car.

you will also notice less mud on the sides of the car.

unless you get stuck lol. looking good dude, hope they went on with ease

unless you get stuck lol. looking good dude, hope they went on with ease

Yeahh they didnt take too long, the only thing was that the passenger front thread on the underside was that mockit' with mud that i decided give it a wee clean out, which took all of 5 minutes - appart from that...easy-peasy

I'm dying to get some proper pics though...will be 365 days before the next day nice enouhg to do that though...we had our nice weather for july yesterday and it was still only 17 deg

Yeahh they didnt take too long, the only thing was that the passenger front thread on the underside was that mockit' with mud that i decided give it a wee clean out, which took all of 5 minutes - appart from that...easy-peasy

I'm dying to get some proper pics though...will be 365 days before the next day nice enouhg to do that though...we had our nice weather for july yesterday and it was still only 17 deg

lol december will be a scorcher the way the weather is going mate,

apparently were going through a mini ice age due to some winds that usually sweep the atlantic are cornering harder and coming across ireland and the uk causing this overcast summer.

lol december will be a scorcher the way the weather is going mate,

apparently were going through a mini ice age due to some winds that usually sweep the atlantic are cornering harder and coming across ireland and the uk causing this overcast summer.

i seriously hope it's a once in a while thing, if this is going to happen most years, i off,

im not sure what to do next to the car....bearing in mind im not very confident?!

i seriously hope it's a once in a while thing, if this is going to happen most years, i off,

im not sure what to do next to the car....bearing in mind im not very confident?!

what have you got in mind?

and you need to update your signature on the forum now that you fitted the flaps ;)

lol, its being like 27 here today in car temp !Removed! roasting lol. Lenny is the man dude, ive being a member on here for approx 3 1/2 weeks and he's a god......

lol, its being like 27 here today in car temp !Removed! roasting lol. Lenny is the man dude, ive being a member on here for approx 3 1/2 weeks and he's a god......

raining_smiley.gifthanks for the compliments,

were all here to help each other and if we share the same focus then why not.

also just spotted this fake nitrous purge kit lol

nozzels fit to the bumper then run the pipes to a water bottle and get compressed air from your spare tyre in the boot

to blow a mist like a nitrous white smoke from the jets when you press the button like your purging the lines from the cylinder to the engine lmao

http://www.demon-twe...alike-purge-kit

Looking good buddy. Are these the ones from eBay the custom made ones?

Lenny how do you find these things mate, your other half must be sick of seeing everything and anything to do with cars with having such a high level Car styling enthusiast in the house? Ha.

Looking good buddy. Are these the ones from eBay the custom made ones?

Lenny how do you find these things mate, your other half must be sick of seeing everything and anything to do with cars with having such a high level Car styling enthusiast in the house? Ha.

They are the genuine ford mud flaps that Jordan has fitted mate.

I spent a lot of time over the past year searching eBay Germany and other sites to find any accessories for the focus. But all seems to be finally on eBay uk as well as Taobao.com and European parts in Germany.

the missus hates the car, and says she doesn’t want to know anything about it lol, also hates the post man because he brings me the parts for the car, lol so you guys may appreciate me and call me ''a high level Car styling enthusiast'' or ''Residant Sherpa'' but she doesn’t appreciate that side of me lmao mostly because i gaze out the window looking at the car every night before i get in to bed, every night sine september 2010 when i bought it lol she’s jealous of the focus.

I want these for the Zetec S!

unfortunitly ford dont manufature flaps for the Zetec S, ST or RS models,

the only way is to fit a custom set which look very OEM even if i do say so myself.

unfortunitly ford dont manufature flaps for the Zetec S, ST or RS models,

the only way is to fit a custom set which look very OEM even if i do say so myself.

And by what your refering to i assume the custom made ones from eBay you linked to the guys a while back mate are highly recommended for us Zetec S owners?

And by what your refering to i assume the custom made ones from ebay you linked to the guys a while back mate are highly recommended for us Zetec S owners?

yes including myself ;)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club