Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Photo Location Game

AJ_sXe

That would be perfect!I know your high up on this site but isn't old pictures punishable? ??

Ditto

Darn, was wondering if anyone would notice... :P

I'll let someone else take this one then ;)

Can't blame you :P gotta be in it to win it

Fair effort there, i was expecting everyone to wimp out.

Just to prove i'm not above my own challenges-

DSC_0078-1.jpg

I could tell you many spooky stories of things i've seen especially while on duty.

One i will tell is from my RAF days.

The station I was last based on which is in East Anglia was used for fighters during WW2, RAF Honington in Suffolk.

The accomodation blocks were H shaped two floor buildings with large wide stairwells at either end of the central corridors.

The stairs had landings half way up with large windows and the one i was in looked out towards the runway about 200m away.

A lot of the buildings had small digs on the brickwork from shrapnel damage due to the Camp being bombed a few times.

One wing of my building was newer than the rest due to copping a nearly direct hit from a German bomb and being rebuilt.

We always thought we were being wound up when people told us stories of a ghost in the block but soon discovered the rumours were true.

Many of us over a 3 year period spotted a man in old style RAF uniform (Battledress jacket and trousers wearing a cheesecutter hat) looking wistfully towards the runway from the landing on the rebuilt wing and slowly fading away after a few seconds.

Many took photos but nothing ever showed up apart from a slight blurring of the area around the window.

This style of uniform.--

raf2.jpg

On that subject... anyone watch most haunted? I used to and it made me scare the !Removed! out of myself!

Another wee story though... We have a castle ruin near by called Slains Castle (care to look it up haha) its right by the sea. The last time me and my friend went up during the day we could really feel like we were being watched but we were the only one there as it was during the day. This may sound stupid but every time I get that feeling my nose goes really twitchy and my eyes start to water (why I don't know!) So we basically ran out from the castle as quick as we could till that feeling went. We were walking along the outside until we stopped facing the castle at one of the tower bits and were chatting away until my mate all of a sudden turned to her head to the right then looked back at me saying she was sure someone was stood just round the curve of the tower. I asked her several times if she was sure and she said she was certain honest to god and I honestly believe her as we certainly did not feel by outselves the whole time.. until some noisy gypsies came along with their baby in a buggy and a dog! And I say it like because you have to walk to the castle for about a mile along a muddy track!

Anyway Im going to stop reading all these ghost stories now before I have nightmares! Also doesn't help my boyfriend lives in the country! :(

So if I'm correct, we are still on the castle or manor house challenege, as th posted picture is old.

Am i right or wrong?

Will this do?

gallery_29004_864_370943.jpg

gallery_29004_864_767129.jpg

It better count with all the trespassing I had to do ;)

Bugger, just beat me.

I had this one ready.

Saltram House Plymouth. -

DSC_0093.jpg

Will this do?

gallery_29004_864_370943.jpg

gallery_29004_864_767129.jpg

Nice pic! I was expecting a long distance so well done!!

Bugger, just beat me.

I had this one ready.

Saltram House Plymouth. -

DSC_0093.jpg

That's unlucky but pipped to the post

Will this do?

Now technically should Clive arrest you for trespassing?

I'm still anoyed I got beat to the grave stone one.. I was actually waiting till later at night to go and do it then saw I'd been beat to it so though oh bugger it <_<

Now technically should Clive arrest you for trespassing?

Trespass is a civil matter unless you damage something getting onto the land or into an area, then it's criminal trespass which is an arrestable offence.

Trespass is a civil matter unless you damage something getting onto the land or into an area, then it's criminal trespass which is an arrestable offence.

I didn't break in officer, promise! B) I just turned off the main road, up the driveway, two quick snaps then back down the driveway onto the main road... I think there's public access as it's some estate thing you can walk round.

Anyway, next challenge:

You driving your car. Photo MUST be taken from a passing car (e.g. you're in lane 1 and they pass in the middle lane)

I didn't break in officer, promise! B) I just turned off the main road, up the driveway, two quick snaps then back down the driveway onto the main road... I think there's public access as it's some estate thing you can walk round.

Anyway, next challenge:

You driving your car. Photo MUST be taken from a passing car (e.g. you're in lane 1 and they pass in the middle lane)

Wow this is a good/difficult 1

ASNT - sus circs.

Ooh difficult challenge as it involves a minimum of 3 people...

Let's see if it goes on as long as the graveyard challenge ;)

Remember what the penalty is if nobody can complete it in 3 days...

I've not heard this! Since is there a time penalty

So am I going to end up in a Vauxhall in three days time?

*gulp*

Please, somebody, I beg of you... get a mate along for the pic and save me from the Griffin!

So am I going to end up in a Vauxhall in three days time?

*gulp*

Please, somebody, I beg of you... get a mate along for the pic and save me from the Griffin!

Tee Hee..

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club