Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Photo Location Game

AJ_sXe

BUMPing it up..

I'm on the look out for double deckers... haven't seen one for a while tho!

The game has gone quiet! I'll bump it back up again and any bus will do :D

The game has gone quiet! I'll bump it back up again and any bus will do :D

Not any bus a double decker bus but they don't say real or not

Well if no one can manage this one heres a shot from the other day of a Stagecoach bendy-coach passing me (you can see in the windscreen the reflection of the fiestas dash, plus the lines of the heated windscreen) - does it qualify?

IMG_1556.jpg

Well if no one can manage this one heres a shot from the other day of a Stagecoach bendy-coach passing me (you can see in the windscreen the reflection of the fiestas dash, plus the lines of the heated windscreen) - does it qualify?

IMG_1556.jpg

Why was you on the M8?

Why was you on the M8?

Had a road trip for a few days. Newcastle-Kielder-Glasgow-Loch Lommand-Falkirk-Edinburgh-Northumberland-Newcastle. I was impressed with how big and busy Glasgow was! First night was in Glasgow -stayed at the Jurys Inn on Jamica Street and went on the open top tour. Was gd. :)

Had a road trip for a few days. Newcastle-Kielder-Glasgow-Loch Lommand-Falkirk-Edinburgh-Northumberland-Newcastle. I was impressed with how big and busy Glasgow was! First night was in Glasgow -stayed at the Jurys Inn on Jamica Street and went on the open top tour. Was gd. :)

People do think we are a scabby wee Scottish city, truth is we are third largest by area and population (after London and Birmingham) and one of the main centres of commerce/culture for the top half (above Lanashire etc) of the UK :D

People do think we are a scabby wee Scottish city, truth is we are third largest by area and population (after London and Birmingham) and one of the main centres of commerce/culture for the top half (above Lanashire etc) of the UK :D

You sound as proud of your city as I am of mine, and so you should be :)

Well incase my photo does qualify, even though I do prefer the car to be in full view of the subject, to keep the ball rolling the next challenge is:

Your car parked at a fast food joint or in the drive thru!

This should be completed fairly easily - Following iNath and Jimrex on twitter I know every other meal is fast food for them lol ;) :P

Well incase my photo does qualify, even though I do prefer the car to be in full view of the subject, to keep the ball rolling the next challenge is:

Your car parked at a fast food joint or in the drive thru!

This should be completed fairly easily - Following iNath and Jimrex on twitter I know every other meal is fast food for them lol ;) :P

And you couldn't have posted this earlier when I was parked in McDonalds for my breakfast?!

And you couldn't have posted this early when I was parked in McDonalds for my breakfast?!

seriously?! *shakes head* tut tut tut, your diet disgusts me ;)

seriously?! *shakes head* tut tut tut, your diet disgusts me ;)

Jealous? :P

Don't lie Paul, I've not had fast food since, oooh, Saturday? :P

Don't lie Paul, I've not had fast food since, oooh, Saturday? :P

lol I admit you don't appear to be as bad as Nathan

I'm proud of some aspects, others disgust me.

I'm proud of some aspects, others disgust me.

same everywhere.

same everywhere.

*nods in agreement*

Whle some of us are busy grabassing, others got on with it :P

DSC_0072-3.jpg

Next challenge- your car next to a Yellow Car

Bet you're glad to have your beloved focus back mate?

Indeed i am, i have to refit my LED third brake light again, i swapped it back to the standard one to avoid possible insurance wrangles.

I worked it out that the car has had about 2 grand spent on it this month (service, tyres, repairs).

Out of that £750 came out of my pocket.

Anyone is invited! biggrin.png

Sorry my photo copy/paste didn't work ! :mellow:

I'll have to upgrade to Supporter.

How have I missed this thread for so long!! I'm on it! ;)

Hopefully that yellow beetle is in my work car park again ;)

There is a girl with a yellow anniversary that stays in the same town as me but she's always driving her bleeding car whenever I see it! <_<

There is a girl with a yellow anniversary that stays in the same town as me but she's always driving her bleeding car whenever I see it! <_<

Follow her next time lol!

Follow her next time lol!

Lol! Well I did see her this weekend with her car in the Tesco car wash but unfortunately I was in the bfs car and this challenge was non existent at the time haha!

My next door neighbour has a yellow car, and they have been on holiday and left it at home. I went to park my car on their drive next to it last night for a sneaky pic, but the lights were on in their house and I chickened out in case I was caught :ph34r:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club