Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Photo Location Game

AJ_sXe

Yeah. She was still in the drivers seat when they stopped over there. They stood there for couple of minutes. Fortunately I fall under the lawful exception. Namely it says and I quote "Driver is allowed to park on the pavement if this serves a higher purpose... taking photos for fordownersclub" :rolleyes:

Good enough for me.

Instructor still shouldn't be allowing her to do that though.

If she does that on a test she will be failed for it.

Did the instructor get her to park illegally on the pavement? Nothing like teaching bad habits. (don't worry Rain I noticed you did too but chose to ignore)

I was suprised the instructor parked like tht too.

I feel sorry for the blind/guide dog users who have to constantly stop, wait for traffic to clear, walk onto the road and around the car, back onto the pavement, then do the same all over again at the next car

(a dig at drivers who leave cars like that by the way, not a dig at you mate)

:)

On a road of that width cars should only be parked on one side anyway.

Aren't people afraid to get fined or something? What I mean is park the car and leave it there like that. I have never parked my car like that thinking it might be towed away, clamped or fined.

BTW. Anyone going to tackle the challenge? *shivers* of thinking sitting inside Vauxhal.....

I think we'll string you out until the last moment just to make you sweat a bit. ;)

haha great afternoon spent trawling through this entire thread!

hopefully the game continues soon with some more great suggestions

If we need to get it moving, I can grab a pick with our dog (who's female) but I left it for someone to be able to go for the main aim of the current challenge, lol.

Arrrr Rain you do make me laugh - I love your posting style not to mention total dedication to this thread. I had a proper chuckle reading about your escapade!

With regards to this challenge - I'm complaining as it's sexist :P

There's nothing to stop you getting a fella to pose. (or yourself) ;)

There's nothing to stop you getting a fella to pose. (or yourself) ;)

I would find it hard to take a pic with me in it! But I could try!

Tick tock ;)

This is a cruel way to mess with ones head

*shivers and goes to start to pack the bags to move back to Estonia. Tears fall down from the cheeks when wrapping framed photo of ones love (Fiesta, not the missus of course :wub: ) in bubble wrap and slip it in suitcase. This is the only item that the man is taking with him other than fresh pair of underwear and some socks. On the way out the man gives a hug and a kiss to his love (again Fiesta :wub: ), gives her a one last look and vanishes. .....vanishes just to not betray his loved one with another one (Vauxhal)......*

Guys, if above has moved you at all, then pretty please, help me out and get the photo....surely you can get your girlfriend, boyfriend, dogfriend or just randomly kidnapped person :D to pose next to your car.

tick, tock indeed...

Or a trip to a Va****ll dealer would sort it :lol:

You would have to drag me there!!! :unsure:

In the interest of keeping this going, here is a pic of our dog in front of my just cleaned car.

Will it do?

tng_1347202833__dsc_0145---copy.jpg

Hopefully this hasn't been done before:

Your car next to a reflection of itself.

Hopefully not too difficult with all the big shops windows about, or even maybe a nice pic by a water's edge :D

Thank you alex for rescuing me. Btw. Your dog looks absolutely awesome!

Wish my dogs would stay still, most photos i get of them are just blurs.

Hopefully this hasn't been done before:

Your car next to a reflection of itself.

Hopefully not too difficult with all the big shops windows about, or even maybe a nice pic by a water's edge :D

Don't worry I will bail you out for the reflection found the perfect place to do it today

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club