Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Photo Location Game

AJ_sXe

I was going to use my snake for this challenge but the risk of a snake trapped in the dash is too high.

(Now if I had been a bloke that could have been a rude joke! :P )

Pets are banned from my car, if other people think the same, that might be why this challenge has gone a bit quiet....

Fur/Hair gets EVERYWHERE, lol.

Pets are banned from my car, if other people think the same, that might be why this challenge has gone a bit quiet....

Fur/Hair gets EVERYWHERE, lol.

+1 no animals in my car except for the little money spider that lives in my wing mirror, poor little fella lol

+1 no animals in my car except for the little money spider that lives in my wing mirror, poor little fella lol

I have spiders in both mirrors and one living in the rear wiper arm! (and also had one living in the front bumper too at one point)

Last time I cleaned my car, I flicked the little buggar from the rear window, off my car. Then while I was leathering down the windows, I noticed something glistening, there was a spider silk trail going up my wheel, across to the body work, up the side of the car, across the rear light cluster, across the rear windscreen, back to the wiper arm!

I have spiders in both mirrors and one living in the rear wiper arm! (and also had one living in the front bumper too at one point)

Last time I cleaned my car, I flicked the little buggar from the rear window, off my car. Then while I was leathering down the windows, I noticed something glistening, there was a spider silk trail going up my wheel, across to the body work, up the side of the car, across the rear light cluster, across the rear windscreen, back to the wiper arm!

I bet he wished he was a black widow when you drove him in to space with your finger lol must be an irish spider lmfao

I'm guessing you put the cat there and it was like WTF?!?

Still, looks good to me :)

Well done.

A cat on the exhaust and one in the car.

Your challenge please?

He's a fan of the car, had a nice wee wander after the photo.

My challenge (if it hasn't been done) is:

Your car stopped at a red light or stop sign (during the day ;))

Just make sure that when you stop you're in front of a queue of V#####ll's.

Serve the buggers right. ;)

I tot i taw a putty cat!! Awwww! :)

While you guys are getting the challenge done, here's the other photo I took from the last challenge.

Enjoy!

post-35490-0-04259600-1350744685_thumb.j

While you guys are getting the challenge done, here's the other photo I took from the last challenge.

Enjoy!

post-35490-0-04259600-1350744685_thumb.j

Claws on a soft touch dash!? :-O

Cute cat tho :-)

Just for the pet shot from earlier-

DSC_0046.jpg

For the current one-

DSC_0042.jpg

Will this one do?

BTW Scott, I believe a forfeit may be in order? (over 72 hours, sorry) unless others agree that it's close enough to the time to let him off the hook?

Personally I think it's a pass, but I don't know about anyone else. What's the forfeit?

What's the forfeit?

Picture of YOU sitting in a Va*****l

Also, awesome dog!

Cheers.

Ha's the pet of my 3 dogs, he was trained up for drug search but because of a personality quirk (he hates anything with more than two legs) I took him on as a pet only.

Yep, forfeit is you in a v###hall with a smile.

Next challenge (red please mods)-

Your car next to the next version of it (i.e. If yours is a Mk2 focus, next to a 1.5 or a 2.5)

Does the one in my signature count...? :D haha

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club