Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Photo Location Game

AJ_sXe

Right, just to put this one to bed, took it a couple of days ago but was holding off to see if anyone else would step in.

attachicon.gifDSC_0034-2.JPG

Next-

Your car and

an electricity pylon[/

quote]

Nows there's a shocking challange :p

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Wow Paul is a alive. Not seen you on ere for while paul was going to text you and see where you had been. I was beginning to think you must of bought a vauxhall :P

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Ford OC

• Like 1

Any way nath make ya self useful and got get a photo of your car near a electric pylon haha :p

• Like 1

hard one for the city folk amongst us! :P

• Like 1

hard one for the city folk amongst us! :P

Indeed... don't think I have ever seen on tbh

I cant think of any in the areas I frequent.

No pylons near me out in the sticks in Dr midlands of Ireland I'll look for one on way home from work

I've got pylons near me haha

Hurry up and get a photo of them and your car

If this isn't done by tomorrow I will try to do it. There are some nearby but I can't drive too much at the moment.

Sent from my telegraph using Ford OC

IMG_0175_zps47fd1efa.jpg

IMG_0174_zps33a357e6.jpg

Bit dark, but there you go. Next challenge, and I apologise because I have not been through all the pages so it could be duplicated...

NEXT TO A STEAM LOCOMOTIVE
Doesn't need to be a currently working one, but it has to have seen service, so no Hornby models or replicas

Very good one Ben, although I think your a sod for picking something I stand no chance on!!!

• Like 1

Very good one Ben, although I think your a sod for picking something I stand no chance on!!!

That's the point of the game haha :p

haha, Yeah I know, I can get some, but theres no chance of getting a steamer near me!

haha, Yeah I know, I can get some, but theres no chance of getting a steamer near me!

Ill have to wait till next June when my new local town throws there festival last year but they might not do it again next year ill just park up near the tracks and hope a steamer comes by.

in the shopping centre there is a little train that looks like a steamer use to ferry kids around does that count?? ;)

If it is actually steam powered, I will allow it!

Sent from my telegraph using Ford OC

No but I can get my gf to take the pick while I hide near the chimney smoking will that work

• Like 2

if you didnt say that, and actually just did it, you might have gotten away with it :p

• Like 1

Just make sure you have a pack of 20 in your kisser at the time, otherwise you might not get enough puff out of them to make it look real :p

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club