Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Photo Location Game

AJ_sXe

But complete the challenge in the festive period, as I'd you do it after, you might look like a crazy person

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

That reminds of incident some years ago, circa mid 1970's

For a variety of reasons, illness, loss of a loved one, clash of other events; the Christmas party my parents were holding for their friends kept getting postponed. By late April, everyone could come.

One of these friends, was driving in quite a spirited and hasty manner along the A35 and drew the attention of the local constabulary, who asked him "Do you know what the speed limit is on this stretch of A35 and where are you going in such a hurry?"

"70mph and to a Christmas party!" was his reply. The copper then asked him for a sample of breath.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

haha, would be funny if he was sober, he should have had fun and said he was going home after spending all day at a christmas party, and he is in a rush for the next! :p

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So.. Are we still looking at Asda style lights now Christmas has gone 😐

...I guess this thread could be quite quiet until December...

Alright...slight change...

Your car in party gear :D

Again, there's scope for some creativity ;)

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
On ‎19‎/‎01‎/‎2016 at 11:12 AM, SeanW said:

Alright...slight change...

Your car in party gear :D

Again, there's scope for some creativity ;)

Hey, I'd like to get this going again, looks like fun and it hasn't been touched since January!

Don't know if this counts cause it was a bit ago now... In fact a lot ago lol, but if it gets the ball rolling again then you can have my car's party pic from my 21st Birthday. In all her party glory, balloons and all.

large.IMG_0882-20150303-081909874.jpg

How about keeping it simple to get back in the swing. A photo of your car at a Ford dealership with either an RS or a Mustang in the same shot :) There's plenty about now this one should be easy.

• Like 4

Good to see a game revival.

C'mon people, get your teeth into this challenge and get those wheels turning.

Sent from my SM-G930F

• Like 2

On 09/09/2016 at 10:29 AM, EmmaKitkat27 said:

Hey, I'd like to get this going again, looks like fun and it hasn't been touched since January!

Don't know if this counts cause it was a bit ago now... In fact a lot ago lol, but if it gets the ball rolling again then you can have my car's party pic from my 21st Birthday. In all her party glory, balloons and all.

large.IMG_0882-20150303-081909874.jpg

How about keeping it simple to get back in the swing. A photo of your car at a Ford dealership with either an RS or a Mustang in the same shot :) There's plenty about now this one should be easy.

Balloons are most definitely party worthy!!  Awesome :D

• Like 2

At last someone's found party gear for their car!!

onto the next challenge!! 

• Like 2

Heck, has no one been to/near a dealership yet? Haha I give it a few more days before I change it to grass... Yep grass people, it can't possibly get any easier than that.

3 hours ago, EmmaKitkat27 said:

Heck, has no one been to/near a dealership yet? Haha I give it a few more days before I change it to grass... Yep grass people, it can't possibly get any easier than that.

Hush! There's a copper in the midst of this thread, can't go talking about taking a pic of their focus with grass!

• Like 2

There's a mustang on the forecourt of a dealership on my way home. If no one has it by the time I leave work I'll try and stop and grab a pic.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Ianb said:

Hush! There's a copper in the midst of this thread, can't go talking about taking a pic of their focus with grass!

Says the one with a Focus.... :wink:

4 hours ago, EmmaKitkat27 said:

I did for the annual service and was next to a mustang.  Unfortunately it was the week before the challenge.  😞

• Like 1

Just to kick it off in style, how about the grandslam of a 5.0L Mustang & RS together?

My car in the foreground.

PLG RS Mus 1.jpg

PLG RS Mus 2.jpg

PLG RS Mus 3.jpg

PLG RS Mus 4.jpg

PLG RS Mus 5.jpg

• Like 2

• 10 months later...

Sorry to revive but I've got this one!

3331d7d23bc4f087156cf0e3564769dd.jpg

Sorry about the bad pic put there was someone coming!!

Next is to photo your car badly parked (but obviously not illegally!)
  • Like 1

***** hell I'd forgotten all about this thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

www.tomholroydphotography.co.uk

• Like 1

Mwahahaha! The necroposter strikes again!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Crack on guys.
I love this game.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club