Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Photo Location Game

AJ_sXe

I enjoyed that challenge today as it gave me an excuse to go for a nice cruise across Dartmoor at 60mph.

Plenty of great twisty roads and the types of humps that make your stomach go light.

Next challenge-

Your car in front of a large DIY Store (B&Q, Homebase etc.) with the Store logo on show.

i'm screwed for any challenge that requires a nice view in the background due to my locations :unsure:

i'm screwed for any challenge that requires a nice view in the background due to my locations :unsure:

I'm sure there's some burning v######ls that you can use as a pleasing background. ;)

I'm sure there's some burning v######ls that you can use as a pleasing background. ;)

Not burning ones no.. Well not ones that are on fire yet anyway.. ;)

Bit of a fail..

Thought I was being clever going out to do it now cause I've got nothing better to do.. But cause of the light from the sign can barely make it out. Took a few but all looked like a blur n couldn't make the writing out at all n this was the only readable one.

Was gonna spin the car around n get one of it from the front but a load of nightshift workers walked out for a smoke n was lookin at me like what the #### are you doing :blink:

Anyway will this do?

2012-09-16012342.jpg

Umm I really don't know lol trying to think of something that hasn't been done but easy enough

How about

Your car outside a TA centre or even a sign for one or some sort of war monument? Basically something military related

;

Thinking this should be do-able cause there's plenty of TA centres about and there's one round the corner from me in nottingham. Always seeing the cadets walking about in the cammo gear. That would be accepted too, flagging down someone in cammo gear standing next to your car lol

If this is too hard someone can take my go for me if they got an easier one

If this is too hard someone can take my go for me if they got an easier one

Not how it works unfortunately you set the challenge you pay the price when we can't do it I foresee a vauxhall(spit) pic from you as I haven't seen a TA recruitment centre ever

Not how it works unfortunately you set the challenge you pay the price when we can't do it I foresee a vauxhall(spit) pic from you as I haven't seen a TA recruitment centre ever

Ouch! Lol only reason I said this one is cause I drove past a sign for one going to get the B&Q photo, n I drive past one few times a week when I'm in nottingham n constantly seeing the cadets about. So thought it might be a relatively easy one thinking a lot of towns have one.

Lol I live on a military base, this should be easy. I'm just trying to think of somewhere I can take a photo without breaching national security!

Lol I live on a military base, this should be easy. I'm just trying to think of somewhere I can take a photo without breaching national security!

Probably in the NAAFI :P

post-36802-0-80665500-1347802077_thumb.j

post-36802-0-80997200-1347802085_thumb.j

There we go, not a great one but only thing I could think not breaching security. HMS Nelson in Portsmouth.

Good enough?

(A bit embarrassed at how dirty the car is :wacko: Washing it tomorrow!)

Works for me.

Are you a Matelot or just billeted there?

Got a naval base down here too. I work with their Police dog teams sometimes.

Come on then, next challenge please?

That'll do nicely mate. Turned out to be a very easy challenge :P

Certainly not a matelot! Proud member of the Royal Marines.

Next Challenge: A picture of your car with a Union Flag in the background (The bigger the flag the better)

You have no idea, I'm based in plymouth but my missus is in the forces as well and she's based in pompey until january. Then she's coming down to the west country. Don't have to see this place for much longer!

I agree, hoping to buy a house somewhere between plymouth and Lympstone sometime next year hopefully

I do feel left out when all you forces lads talk :unsure:

Awww, well hopefully someone will get a nice patriotic pic up here soon, or I might asking my missus to take a pic of me in her v*****ll. Yes, my she drives one of them, let the abuse rain down.

Driving one is punishment enough.

Suddenly I seen to have forgotten the location of every Union flag in the south west, ;)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club