AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

AJ_sXe

Photo Location Game

2,205 posts in this topic

But complete the challenge in the festive period, as I'd you do it after, you might look like a crazy person

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

That reminds of incident some years ago, circa mid 1970's

For a variety of reasons, illness, loss of a loved one, clash of other events; the Christmas party my parents were holding for their friends kept getting postponed. By late April, everyone could come.

One of these friends, was driving in quite a spirited and hasty manner along the A35 and drew the attention of the local constabulary, who asked him "Do you know what the speed limit is on this stretch of A35 and where are you going in such a hurry?"

"70mph and to a Christmas party!" was his reply. The copper then asked him for a sample of breath.

elfa, Ianb and jeebowhite like this

haha, would be funny if he was sober, he should have had fun and said he was going home after spending all day at a christmas party, and he is in a rush for the next! :p

elfa likes this

So.. Are we still looking at Asda style lights now Christmas has gone 😐

...I guess this thread could be quite quiet until December...

Alright...slight change...

Your car in party gear :D

Again, there's scope for some creativity ;)

Stoney871 likes this