Resident Loon

• Super Mod
  • 17,749 posts
  • Name: James
  • Ford Model: Sea Grey Mondeo MKIV 1.8TDCi 140ps Zetec
  • Year: 2007
Contributor

Posted 23 July 2012 - 12:29 PM

So, heres a question... What are your pet hates for working in an office? what really grinds on you?

For me, its the fact that regularly, I walk into the toilets, and find that someone has left an unpleasant surprise in the bottom of a toilet bowl, and thought that covering it with toilet paper, makes it all better, or that the toilet paper is a cloak of invisibility... PErsonally I want to flush whoever is doing it because it seriously grinds on me!

So... Over to you... what is your absolute pet hate, working in your office?

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 Stoney871

Stoney871

Resident Peacekeeper

• Super Mod
  • 15,832 posts
  • Name: Clive
  • Ford Model: Focus mk2 1.8 TDCI Sport
Contributor

Posted 23 July 2012 - 01:56 PM

I hate having to spend any time at all in an office.
For me, paperwork is inevitable but I much prefer being out doing the job at the sharp end.

#3 Brigante

Brigante

Resident Ranter

• FOC Supporters
  • 2,476 posts
  • Name: Charlie
  • Ford Model: Mondeo Titan X Sport 2.2 175BHP
  • Year: 2008
Contributor

Posted 23 July 2012 - 06:01 PM

For me today it was some nob head called kenny who kept locking me outside resulting in me having to walk right round the outside of the building to try and find an open door :angry: your lot very nearly had to be called out to a crime scene Clive me old mate <_<

#4 Lenny

Lenny

Retired Moderator

• FOC Supporters
  • 10,121 posts
  • Name: Leonard
  • Ford Model: Focus ZetecS
  • Year: 2010
Contributor

Posted 23 July 2012 - 07:18 PM

For me today it was some nob head called kenny who kept locking me outside resulting in me having to walk right round the outside of the building to try and find an open door :angry: your lot very nearly had to be called out to a crime scene Clive me old mate <_<

lol i can imagine the cops having you surrounded with the dogs snarling at you,Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
and you screaming Posted Image ''im a member of the forum'' '' i know clive''

then the cops turn to each other and go Posted Image ''what did he say?''

one cop respondsPosted Image ''he said he's a member of some gang called the forum'' and hes doing it to survive??''

then they would pull you from the building and arrest you for being suspected of gang organisation envolvment,
and attempt to break an entry.
Posted Image

#5 Andy 1965

Andy 1965

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Name: Andy
  • Ford Model: Focus 1.6 Zetec
  • Year: 2002

Posted 23 July 2012 - 07:30 PM

The evidence is clear. It is obviously a tissue of lies........ ;)

#6 btmaldon

btmaldon

Ford Enthusiast

• FOC Supporters
  • 2,552 posts
  • Name: Bruce
  • Ford Model: BMW 320i Coupe M Sport

Posted 23 July 2012 - 08:24 PM

The evidence is clear. It is obviously a tissue of lies........ ;)

Better wipe it from your memory then.

#7 Brigante

Brigante

Resident Ranter

• FOC Supporters
  • 2,476 posts
Contributor

Posted 23 July 2012 - 08:40 PM

lol i can imagine the cops having you surrounded with the dogs snarling at you,Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
and you screaming Posted Image ''im a member of the forum'' '' i know clive''

then the cops turn to each other and go Posted Image ''what did he say?''

one cop respondsPosted Image ''he said he's a member of some gang called the forum'' and hes doing it to survive??''

then they would pull you from the building and arrest you for being suspected of gang organisation envolvment,
and attempt to break an entry.
Posted Image

Lenny mate you do have an imagination on you Posted Image Was on me breaks, I don't smoke but the only place you can get a signal there is outside so I go out and stand by the door cause I gotta check in with the missus. The door can't be opened from the outside so I make sure it don't fully shut behind me or I can't get back in.

Nob head comes out for a smoke, makes sure it doesn't shut behind him and stands feet away from me so he knows full well I'm out there and can see me on the phone. Then he goes back in and slams the door shut behind him so it's shut tight and I'm standing there like a twit banging on the window about to put it in.

Ended up trekking right round the !Removed! building to find an open door which put me in what looked like a construction site part of the place so then I was stuck behind that construction fencing stuff trying to find a way through and no where near where I was working Posted Image

Mother did it on all 3 of my breaks!! Never even met the bloke before but the general tone from everyone else is that he really is that much of a eejit. He's been there about a week and he thinks he knows everything when he ain't got a clue. We was an hour late starting work just because the teamleaders was going mad trying to find him, turned out he went to the completely wrong end of the plant thinking that's where he was supposed to be, when we all got exactly the same text, including him, telling us where to go.

The lads I was working with was doing they're best to keep him away from me cause they knew Ida ripped his head right of his shoulders.

#8 Stoney871

Stoney871

Resident Peacekeeper

• Super Mod
  • 15,832 posts
Contributor

Posted 23 July 2012 - 08:48 PM

What you do is wait until he goes out and make a point of shutting the door on him.
He won't find it so funny then.

#9 Brigante

Brigante

Resident Ranter

• FOC Supporters
  • 2,476 posts
Contributor

Posted 23 July 2012 - 08:56 PM

Was going to mate but he beat me to it. Gonna get him tomorrow. Hopefully I'm getting put back on nights soon cause I can't be doing with days. It's like he didn't even know I was there though or like he didn't know he was locking me out.. After being so careful to not let it shut behind him and them watching me the whole time I was on my phone directly in front of him.

#10 Lenny

Lenny

Retired Moderator

• FOC Supporters
  • 10,121 posts
Contributor

Posted 23 July 2012 - 09:05 PM

Lenny mate you do have an imagination on you Posted Image Was on me breaks, I don't smoke but the only place you can get a signal there is outside so I go out and stand by the door cause I gotta check in with the missus. The door can't be opened from the outside so I make sure it don't fully shut behind me or I can't get back in.

Nob head comes out for a smoke, makes sure it doesn't shut behind him and stands feet away from me so he knows full well I'm out there and can see me on the phone. Then he goes back in and slams the door shut behind him so it's shut tight and I'm standing there like a twit banging on the window about to put it in.

Ended up trekking right round the !Removed! building to find an open door which put me in what looked like a construction site part of the place so then I was stuck behind that construction fencing stuff trying to find a way through and no where near where I was working Posted Image

Mother did it on all 3 of my breaks!! Never even met the bloke before but the general tone from everyone else is that he really is that much of a eejit. He's been there about a week and he thinks he knows everything when he ain't got a clue. We was an hour late starting work just because the teamleaders was going mad trying to find him, turned out he went to the completely wrong end of the plant thinking that's where he was supposed to be, when we all got exactly the same text, including him, telling us where to go.

The lads I was working with was doing they're best to keep him away from me cause they knew Ida ripped his head right of his shoulders.

sorry mate,
i can totally relate to your problem with the new Guy,
give him enough slack and he will hang himself.

#11 Stoney871

Stoney871

Resident Peacekeeper

• Super Mod
  • 15,832 posts
Contributor

Posted 23 July 2012 - 10:09 PM

give him enough slack and he will hang himself.

Or a steely to the kidneys...

#12 Lenny

Lenny

Retired Moderator

• FOC Supporters
  • 10,121 posts
Contributor

Posted 23 July 2012 - 10:11 PM

Or a steely to the kidneys...

keep that for the car park the day he loses the job Posted Image

#13 Stoney871

Stoney871

Resident Peacekeeper

• Super Mod
  • 15,832 posts
Contributor

Posted 23 July 2012 - 10:27 PM

Complain that he's smoking too near the door.:P

#14 jeebowhite

jeebowhite

Resident Loon

• Super Mod
  • 17,749 posts
  • Name: James
  • Ford Model: Sea Grey Mondeo MKIV 1.8TDCi 140ps Zetec
Contributor

Posted 24 July 2012 - 12:54 PM

lol, I sympathise with that! some people just act like pratts for the sake of it!

#15 Brigante

Brigante

Resident Ranter

• FOC Supporters
  • 2,476 posts
Contributor

Posted 24 July 2012 - 05:46 PM

Lmao great suggestions lads, everyones already been on about lynching him.

It gets worse though..

Unkie Stoney you seriously gotta come take this nutter away and dump him in a padded cell or summin with the stuff he's been preaching.

A few of the many things he's been saying is that the hunger games is real and it's what our governments are planning on doing to us.

That we was put on this planet by aliens only hundreds of years ago, not millions, to be their slaves and that when we have completed doing whatever it is we are doing for them they will return to earth to take all of the planets babies then detonate the planet causing a black hole to suck everything into it.

That the president has a button that will instantly kill all the planets babies to save us all from the aliens.

That his copper mate was called to a house by an old lady who had an alien spaceship crashed in her garden and when he walked up to it it shot off like a flash into the sky before he could touch it, then the real men in black turned up and sworn him to secrecy but he still told kenny anyway.

That a small metal device about the size of a mobile was found and when used it can turn into food, water, fuel etc basically any thing you want.

And many more random stuff about how jesus isn't real cause going back through the time line the romans was never around at the time.

He been preaching this rubbish all day and the thing is he's actually been deadly serious about it and seriously believes it all. In psychiatric terms he's a flamin' nana

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users