Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Finally Got Some Money For Mods

joe_dows

Orite guys, just got back of holiday and been paid, so there's two mods I want to do, the wind deflectors and door sill strips,

Mainly wanting to do the wind reflectors first, but having looked closer to the tints in my car and the front ones are actually film, only my back three are dipped glass, (it's a 2007 1.6tdci zetec s 3door) would the deflectors not peel/crunch the film as I've heard that some windows struggle to shut proply with deflectors in?

If not what's the best place to get them from?? Local ford dealer Said they would be £44 fitted included I think

Have a dig around on eBay for Heko or Climair.

Hekos don't cause window sticking, Climair can sometimes but a shot of WD40 in the window channels will solve that.

Just purchased some climairs, pick up tomorrow, will post pics next nice day we get

orite guys just to let you know i have received my climairs, my grandad bought them from my ford dealership bless him, cant believe how easy they are to fit :o so easy, cost him £41 is that dear or about right? so recommend them due to the easyness and clip free,

however he did say he was there for 15 mins arguing with them that they where too big haha come in a 5ft box and when took out they did look far to big haha good purchase i would say:D

btw i dunno how to add photos off it? i could put them in my gallery if some one could attach them to this post please

Sign up to photobucket and upload pics on there, and after you have done that your pictures will generate a URL which you can post here for us all to see.

there in my gallery if someone would please attach them to this, i have also received my FOC stickers and have put a photo of them in my gallery too, i decided to put them both in back window behind tints, (dont stand out too much) but can still be seen

there in my gallery if someone would please attach them to this, i have also received my FOC stickers and have put a photo of them in my gallery too, i decided to put them both in back window behind tints, (dont stand out too much) but can still be seen

gallery_34445_1002_266165-1.jpggallery_34445_1002_300918.jpg

gallery_34445_1002_1529723-1.jpg

gallery_34445_1002_1179146-1.jpg

Looks good mate,

carrys the flow of tinted glass to the front nicely,

have you got a side view image of the whole car with then fitted?

will take one when i have cleaned my car, did a 151 mile trip the other day so bit dirty atm,

looking at buying these side bulbs, http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/290654204058?clk_rvr_id=368473155005&afsrc=1#ht_3122wt_1270 you think they will fit my car ok?

will take one when i have cleaned my car, did a 151 mile trip the other day so bit dirty atm,

looking at buying these side bulbs, http://www.ebay.co.u...#ht_3122wt_1270 you think they will fit my car ok?

yes they will look good mate,

ive got the same fitted to mine but ive got the chrome headlights and it doesnt display them that good but here you are

Image2089.jpg

gona get them then:D just wanted to know they fit:D

Might be a bit late for you but others may be interested.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ford-Fiesta-08-on-3dr-Hatchback-front-Window-Wind-Rain-Deflectors-/200795061139?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2ec0517b93

Half the price of the other slot in type, which some people have said makes the window difficult to close properly.

Simple 5 minute job, have no problems with them on my Mk6.5 Sport van or my pevious vehicles.

• 4 weeks later...

you could do the rear wiper arm to the flush plastic arm and blade, think its an astra rear arm and a 08 onwards blade. though i think you can buy a bosh arm and blade the exact size now rather than shoping around for both seperate.