Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Been A While Guys!

Harvey19

What up guys,

As the title suggests: It's been a while since I last posted here!

Wondering if anyone had any good ideas for simplistic mods? Or just any decent and not so costly ideas!

At the moment I have; White overlay badges, Red LED footwell lighting, Upgraded headlight bulbs, De-badged lettering, Custom number plate and lastly a subwoofer fitted in the boot.

Let me know!! Cheers :D

What up guys,

As the title suggests: It's been a while since I last posted here!

Wondering if anyone had any good ideas for simplistic mods? Or just any decent and not so costly ideas!

At the moment I have; White overlay badges, Red LED footwell lighting, Upgraded headlight bulbs, De-badged lettering, Custom number plate and lastly a subwoofer fitted in the boot.

Let me know!! Cheers :D

Paint your interior plastics or pay someone else to paint them the same colour as your car

Ah man I'd love to! Car's on finance for another year though so I can't do any permanent modifications, I probably should have stated that haha.

Does anybody have any pics of the painted interior

Ah man I'd love to! Car's on finance for another year though so I can't do any permanent modifications, I probably should have stated that haha.

It would only void the interior warranty although not sure there are many more mods you can do without voiding the warranty

Does anybody have any pics of the painted interior

Mine :)

dscf1825g.jpg

Whats behind your mirror Nathan?

dscf1825g.jpg

I'm glad I'm not the only one who's hidden storage space panel is loose!

Thought I did fit velcro to it to hold it closed ^_^

I am jealous of u all!!! I have the old shape zetecs! Can't wait to upgrade to the newer 1

Whats behind your mirror Nathan?

Video camera - starts recording when ignition on and saves to memory card. Continually overwrites oldest files so in case of an accident I have the evidence ;)

I'm glad I'm not the only one who's hidden storage space panel is loose!

Thought I did fit velcro to it to hold it closed ^_^

I've modified mine with a push/click catch so it opens by pushing it (like one of those bin lids) - due to the size of the catch it sticks out slightly.

dscf1825g.jpg

This looks wicked!! I don't no what to change in mine!! I was thinkin a yellow theme but myt be a bit much in side likE

Do u use standard white gloss? In a rattler?? Would I be able to do this my self??

af1bab3e.jpg

I really like this but in white with a white gautier!! But how do I remove the centre part (what's painted) to paint it up?

I have a style + and have the tacky grey... Looking to upgrade to the silver zeyec gloss anybody know where I can get it from?

Video camera - starts recording when ignition on and saves to memory card. Continually overwrites oldest files so in case of an accident I have the evidence ;)

Thought so. I have one too :D Although mines in a slightly different place. Once I upgrade, my mam will get my current one then all our cars will be fitted with em

I've modified mine with a push/click catch so it opens by pushing it (like one of those bin lids) - due to the size of the catch it sticks out slightly.

Quick question guys.....where is the hidden storage panel? its so well hidden i haven't found mine yet! haha i'm guessing its not the compartment to the right of the steering wheel?

Quick question guys.....where is the hidden storage panel? its so well hidden i haven't found mine yet! haha i'm guessing its not the compartment to the right of the steering wheel?

it's that panel directly under your stereo:

dsc0107kn.jpg

it's that panel directly under your stereo:

dsc0107kn.jpg

Ok thanks man! I've looked at that before and thought it looked like it would pop open somehow.....How do you open it?

It does open but requires quite a bit of force, however the catch can also break easily so be careful.

Mine broke and now has two velcro coins fitted ^_^

Correct me if im wrong - I thought these were illegal ?

but a really good idea either way :)

The usual fitting would be linked to a g-sensor so it would continually record but save the last 5-10 minutes of footage in the case of an impact.

My work vehicle has a driving style monitor that works on linear and lateral g movement and records sharp acceleration, hard braking and vigorous turns, (which is pretty much every day)

It also has front and rear cameras that as above will record continuously while the engine is running.

I don't know of any legal concerns of fitting cameras as long as you're not in the habit of parking outside schools and playgrounds.

As long as they're used for evidentary reasons in the case of Traffic collisions\accidents i don't see any problems.

Thought so. I have one too :D Although mines in a slightly different place. Once I upgrade, my mam will get my current one then all our cars will be fitted with em

Hey - I'm interested in these!

What models you got? What are they like?

I have a style + and have the tacky grey... Looking to upgrade to the silver zeyec gloss anybody know where I can get it from?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221077461043?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:VRI&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2661#ht_500wt_1091

Is there nothing unique left on my car anymore?!

What models you got? What are they like?

This is the one I have and

is what the quality is like (it doesn't have sound but to be honest it's so poor and my music taste in the video was questionable so I muted it!)

That's pretty good resolution for a small camera.

I like.