Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Discounted Car Insurance: Owners Club insurance could save you money on your car insurance. Get a quote

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Harvey19

Been A While Guys!

30 posts in this topic

Is there nothing unique left on my car anymore?!

lol welll you can't say I copied you on that one. I've had one for nearly a year and only just found out you had one too. :)

lol welll you can't say I copied you on that one. I've had one for nearly a year and only just found out you had one too. :)

*checks date of purchase* September 2011? :P

*checks date of purchase* September 2011? :P

*checks ebay* oh 04/03/12. D*mn it Nathan!

;)

*checks ebay* oh 04/03/12. D*mn it Nathan!

;)

Nerr nerr nerr nerr! Copycat :P

Woah this thread got going quickly! Haha, well I don't want to do anything such as painting as may reduce value of car when it comes to trading back in. Just looking for simple effective mod's really but I guess I've got most of them done already! May go for HID's soon but who knows :)