Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Small Metal 'mod'

JonM

Hi All,

Thought I would show a very subtle 'mod' I did the other day:

Fiesta%20Metal%20Badge%201.jpg

Fiesta%20Metal%20Badge%202.jpg

Now that it is done, I don't understand why Ford never put a badge on there in the first place. I personally like it, although I know some people like to debadge theirs... Maybe I have inspired some Metal owners? Could easily spray the letters black if you had a white Metal and wanted black hints instead, etc. Anyway, enjoy!

That looks really good mate. I might have considered it if i had'nt ordered " Metal Edition" badges from DMB. Matching boot & steering wheel. Must admit though, yours looks different.

Looks good. It would catch my eye.

Like that mate, and like the tailpipes!

Like that mate, and like the tailpipes!

Tailpipes are part of the 'Metal Edition', makes a nice sound, not too 'boy racer'.

That looks really good mate. I might have considered it if i had'nt ordered " Metal Edition" badges from DMB. Matching boot & steering wheel. Must admit though, yours looks different.

I've got the dmb one, looks good

I've got the dmb one, looks good

I've got the yellow/black at the mo, but changing to silver/black. And yeah, do look good.

I've got the yellow/black at the mo, but changing to silver/black. And yeah, do look good.

thats the colour i went for, if u want to have a look ive got some pics of it my gallery, i would post it here but i havent worked out how to post images from galleries yet lol

thats the colour i went for, if u want to have a look ive got some pics of it my gallery, i would post it here but i havent worked out how to post images from galleries yet lol

Hey mate

Just been into your gallery, and your badges look great. Actually the whole car looks cool. Especially the asian grill. I went for the Zetec S grill on mine, sported the front end up a bit.

Hey mate

Just been into your gallery, and your badges look great. Actually the whole car looks cool. Especially the asian grill. I went for the Zetec S grill on mine, sported the front end up a bit.

Thanks mate, glad u like the badge, defo makes it that little bit more unique, yea that asian spec grill is great, love it! almost ashamed to admit this but i didnt actully realise till i changed the grills that the metal had the standard grill and not the zetec s 1 lol

Thanks mate, glad u like the badge, defo makes it that little bit more unique, yea that asian spec grill is great, love it! almost ashamed to admit this but i didnt actully realise till i changed the grills that the metal had the standard grill and not the zetec s 1 lol

Yeah i know. The standard grill was a bit crap. Lol.

Yeah i know. The standard grill was a bit crap. Lol.

defo haha

• 2 years later...

I know this thread is really old. But was just wondering where you got the metal boot badge from because really want one and can't find one anywhere. And not too keen on the ones on DMB website. Cheers