Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Not Sure

tomi14robie

Hi Guys,

not sure if i am in order joining this forum,i do own a Ford but it is a van,its a Ford courier 1.8 td di 2001.

It is simular to a Fiesta,not sure what phase it is,my guess is 3 ? not sure to be honest.

Ive owned many Ford cars in the past and the last Ford car i owned was a Modeo 1.8 td year 2000 and i was very pleased with it,i only sold it as i wanted a Motor caravan.

A car i owned many years ago was a Mk 1 Cortina,that was a brilliant car and i loved it,my late wife had a thing about Capri's she owned several over the years.

Anyhow back to my Courier van,ive only owned it a few weeks and i am happy with it,its plenty fast enough for me and good mpg,i intend "camperising" it that is to fit a bunk and and one or 2 other goodies in order to make it into a 1 man micro camper.

The rear of the van is surprisingly spacious,its only 5ft 6 in in lengh but it i tilt the front seats and move them fully forward i can achive just over 6tt,imy first job is fitting a rooflight and extra vents and then onwards with the rest.Ive built many camper vans in the past including a Transit jumbo.

Let me know if you dont think i will fit in with this forum and i will not take any offence

thank you

tom

Hi Guys,

not sure if i am in order joining this forum,i do own a Ford but it is a van,its a Ford courier 1.8 td di 2001.

It is simular to a Fiesta,not sure what phase it is,my guess is 3 ? not sure to be honest.

Ive owned many Ford cars in the past and the last Ford car i owned was a Modeo 1.8 td year 2000 and i was very pleased with it,i only sold it as i wanted a Motor caravan.

A car i owned many years ago was a Mk 1 Cortina,that was a brilliant car and i loved it,my late wife had a thing about Capri's she owned several over the years.

Anyhow back to my Courier van,ive only owned it a few weeks and i am happy with it,its plenty fast enough for me and good mpg,i intend "camperising" it that is to fit a bunk and and one or 2 other goodies in order to make it into a 1 man micro camper.

The rear of the van is surprisingly spacious,its only 5ft 6 in in lengh but it i tilt the front seats and move them fully forward i can achive just over 6tt,imy first job is fitting a rooflight and extra vents and then onwards with the rest.Ive built many camper vans in the past including a Transit jumbo.

Let me know if you dont think i will fit in with this forum and i will not take any offence

thank you

tom

Hi Tom

your very welcome to the forum,

when you get a momment join photobucket and upload some pictures of your motor then link them to this thread on the forum for us to view and comment,

also check out DMB graphics for some badge overlays http://www.dmb.uk.co...-focus2#colours

Hi welcome :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club