Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Discounted Car Insurance: Owners Club insurance could save you money on your car insurance. Get a quote

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

martync

Vibrating Steering Wheel

3 posts in this topic

Just had a new set of front discs and pads fitted and tyres which were balanced when put onand also replaced a worn track rod end,but there seems to be vibration still at about 50 to 60 mph the only thing I've not had done is wheel alignment could this be the reason or could it be a worn bush elsewhere its doing my head in anyone have any ideas on this a friend of mine said I could have a buckled wheel and that I should change the front wheels with the back to see if it is a buckled wheel any suggestions guys

Still sounds like the wheel balancing on the front. The only other thing I have experienced in the past is where a new tyre was slightly out of shape.

If the wheel was buckled they should have told you. If its only slight they can balance it out,

They would have spotted a buckle when balancing the wheels.