Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Iphone Holders?

PPKing

Hi guys, just a quick question really to see if you guys know of any iPhone holders that don't need to be stuck to the windscreen? I hate the 'suction circle' type look that is left after using SatNavs!

I got myself an itrip fm transmitter which plugs into ur ciggy lighter with a bendy arm which lets u position it pretty much wherever u want.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Griffin-RoadTrip-iTrip-iPhone-3G-3GS-FM-TRANSMITTER-/380456611635?pt=UK_MP3_Player_Accessories_FM_Transmitters&hash=item5894fb2f33

It has to be Brodit. http://www.brodit.co...it.html?pn=home

They do powered and passive mounts which attach to brackets which you fit into the gaps on your dash.

654252.jpg

604253.jpg

They're not the cheapest but they are the best.

Ah cheers buddy they look ace! Look really smart and they don't seem to appear to stick out too far or be in the way etc. Thanks man.

I got myself an itrip fm transmitter which plugs into ur ciggy lighter with a bendy arm which lets u position it pretty much wherever u want.

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item5894fb2f33

Love the idea of them, although reading through it says 'Will not work with iPhone 4'. Doh!!

Go for Brodit - that's what I have :)

Ive got a brodit one for my satnav and its very smart little install, really quick to

file://localhost/Users/spook1990/Pictures/iPhoto%20Library/Previews/2012/07/05/20120705-203315/snTZ+szxQ9u6IIcSeK+z8Q/IMG_0495.jpg

Ive got a brodit one for my satnav and its very smart little install, really quick to

file://localhost/Users/spook1990/Pictures/iPhoto%20Library/Previews/2012/07/05/20120705-203315/snTZ+szxQ9u6IIcSeK+z8Q/IMG_0495.jpg

Definitely brodit to go for then thanks to all of your recommendations! Seems exactly what I'm looking for, thanks guys!

Brodit is the way to go..if you're lucky you can get the holder and cradle on eBay dirt cheap (like I did)

Managed to get the holder for £9 (RRP £15) and the iPhone Charging Cradle for £30 (RRP £50)

Brodit is the way to go..if you're lucky you can get the holder and cradle on eBay dirt cheap (like I did)

Managed to get the holder for £9 (RRP £15) and the iPhone Charging Cradle for £30 (RRP £50)

Really? Nice one got yourself a tidy bargain there then! I'll have a browse through eBay then, definitely seems my best bet!

Really? Nice one got yourself a tidy bargain there then! I'll have a browse through eBay then, definitely seems my best bet!

I've been browsing eBay for a while looking for the right parts, most of them are 'Buy It Now' straight from Brodit for full price..but there's been one or two recently that are auction style, just keep an eye out

I don't suppose you were the numpty that outbid me the other week? :P

I don't suppose you were the numpty that outbid me the other week? :P

haha quite possibly :P :ph34r:

Just curious why you need one, My iPhone sits in my pocket and I use bluetooth for Phone and playing mp3's as well as the sat nav voice cutting in over the radio if need be.

If it needs charging I use a USB lead, so not sure why you want a full time cradle that advertises the fact there may be a phone in the car.

Just curious why you need one, My iphone sits in my pocket and I use Bluetooth for Phone and playing mp3's as well as the sat nav voice cutting in over the radio if need be.

If it needs charging I use a USB lead, so not sure why you want a full time cradle that advertises the fact there may be a phone in the car.

Hi mate, it's just basically to make things a little easier really. I work in the BTCC (British Touring Car Championship) so I'm driving a good 7/8 hours at a time nearly weekly with other projects too so it's more for I guess 'business' use as it'll make making calls easier without having to play around whilst driving. It won't be permanently in there, but for when I have my big journeys i.e. South Essex to Edinburgh and back in just over 2 weeks time!

MY holder has a built in charger so my battery doesn't go flat by the time I arrive ;)

I also use use my phone for sat nav so it's in a perfect position to glance at the map when driving.

MY holder has a built in charger so my battery doesn't go flat by the time I arrive ;)

I also use use my phone for sat nav so it's in a perfect position to glance at the map when driving.

Definitely need the charging option, safe bet and two birds with one stone then! I like it iNath :) What programme on your phone do you use for satnav?

Definitely need the charging option, safe bet and two birds with one stone then! I like it iNath :) What programme on your phone do you use for satnav?

It's Android so just the standard Google Maps/Navigation

I use the navfree UK & ROI free app :)

I use the navfree UK & ROI free app :)

Me too... and if you stream music via bluetooth, the speech directions are transmitted through the car Speakers too!

Me too... and if you stream music via bluetooth, the speech directions are transmitted through the car speakers too!

Really? sweet! Might have to give that one a go then! Can't complain, specially if it's free! :D

Does Navfree update itself regularly on the app updates bit?

Does Navfree update itself regularly on the app updates bit?

I've been using it for 3 months and it's updated twice.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club