Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Iphone Holders?

PPKing

Does Navfree update itself regularly on the app updates bit?

Yeah updates come through via the App Store, it recently lost postcode search which was really annoying when I needed it on my way somewhere, and only had a postcode :wacko:... but it came back after the latest update.

I use it on my iPhone 4 running iOS 5, have the latest Ford update on the stereo and play music through Spotify and the music volume even dims down slightly so you can hear the instructions, really impressed for a free app!

And in my Focus, the iPhone fits snuggly on it's side in front of the stereo display so it looks a bit like the factory fitted sat-nav B)

Yeah updates come through via the App Store, it recently lost postcode search which was really annoying when I needed it on my way somewhere, and only had a postcode :wacko:... but it came back after the latest update.

I use it on my iPhone 4 running iOS 5, have the latest Ford update on the stereo and play music through Spotify and the music volume even dims down slightly so you can hear the instructions, really impressed for a free app!

And in my Focus, the iPhone fits snuggly on it's side in front of the stereo display so it looks a bit like the factory fitted sat-nav B)

Haha nice one man sounds like you've got it sorted!! Glad to hear the postcode search has came back again as I live off postcodes!!

Heres a silly question, you say you've got the latest update on your ford audio..how do you do this?

Heres a silly question, you say you've got the latest update on your ford audio..how do you do this?

Basically you download the file from the Ford website onto a USB stick, plug it in and let it do it's thing. There was a thread about it here, I recommend you watch Nath's video guide on Youtube as well.

If you use Spotify, and have the latest version, you get track names displayed (finally!) as well :D

For iPhone try Waze, (not sure it's on Android) it's Free and it passes your movement back so crowdsources traffic on the routes trafficmaster don't cover. Any yes it's supposed to be anoynmised for anyone worried about it...

For iPhone try Waze, (not sure it's on Android) it's Free and it passes your movement back so crowdsources traffic on the routes trafficmaster don't cover. Any yes it's supposed to be anoynmised for anyone worried about it...

Had this a while back but didn't quite understand it...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club