Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Front Interior Light Information Please.

Millsy1

hello everyone.

i have upgraded my footwell lights to a lovely blue.which is awesome at night.

i want to ungrade my interior front light. but i was told by another member on here that the led front bulbs for the interior light dont go off when u lock car/turn the key.

can anyone inform me on a blue led bulb for my interior light that works and goes off when needed.

much information would be great

thanks

Gary.

hi there, which car have you done that in cause i see in your picture you have two cars, i have a similar mk6 fiesta and interested in doing interior lighting changes to it?

hey. i forgot to say what car i have! my mistake.

my car is the focus. mk2 2005 1.6 zetec. the interior lights i have changed are the footwell lights.

bulbs can be found here: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/320919890172?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

i havent changed my interior roof light yet. just need to be informed on the LED Bulbs i need that work properly.

no problem. i have just purchased some led side lights myself of eBay for 4.99:D so they better be good haha

I have changed both front and rear interior lights to LED's . To prevent the LED's from glowing in the front light i used one of these:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2x-LED-5W-SIDE-LIGHT-LOAD-RESISTOR-NO-ERROR-501-W5W-T10-/300593415079?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item45fcc383a7

Plug one end into the lamp socket and the LED into the other end. Job done and no afterglow.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club