Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Fiesta

poohbear

Hello!

I'm getting a new fiesta on March 1st this year, very excited!

Any got a review of the car, good/bad points?

I've had a fiesta before, just sold it. Loved it too bits, was a MK5. Good little car but new one much more technical!

Am getting a Zetec 1.25 (going down from a 1.3) with parking sensors (Essential i'm a woman...joke away!)

Hello!

I'm getting a new fiesta on March 1st this year, very excited!

Any got a review of the car, good/bad points?

I've had a fiesta before, just sold it. Loved it too bits, was a MK5. Good little car but new one much more technical!

Am getting a Zetec 1.25 (going down from a 1.3) with parking sensors (Essential i'm a woman...joke away!)

Picked up mt Zetec s on Wednesday. :lol:

I took a test drive in the 1.25 and was dissapointed in engine response and vague suspension.

My S is noisier than my last car and the suspension is waaay harder but I am enjoying it. I had revering sensors on my last car but dont feel the need on this as the body just ENDS where I can see.

I am off on a 4 hour motorway trip on Monday ( return on Tuesday) and if anything becomes obvious I will report.

Only problem so far was the front washer not working ( some fool at the factory cut pipe too long and it snagged..solution at dealer cut it to length)

Paul

I'm worried....heard a lot of reports of washers not working now!

Probably some bozo in the factory using cm instead of mm :P

Just test the washer before driving off.

Paul

I like the fiesta in Vision, but then I am bias. Photos of my Fiesta Titanium Click Here

Beautiful car and colour!! I must be bias too, as I LOVE Vision blue!! This is the colour mine is going to be! It always gets my heart beating a Lot LOT faster when I spot one!! Lol. Aboslutely can't wait till mine comes early March!! :)

I'm worried....heard a lot of reports of washers not working now!

Good evening and welcome Poohbear!

Don't worry about a thing--they are great!!

I've had mine for just over a month now and have had no problems with it so far.

I've just completed the first 1000 miles of gentle running in and now beginning to put it through its paces.

I test drove the 1.25 and thought it drove OK but as you can see from my signature I've got the 1.6.

Unlike Kremmen I didn't want the firmer suspension of the Zetec S as my wife's car is a black Sportka and, whilst the handling is superb, due to the firm suspension the ride is a little on the hard side.

Like Nipz has said, there are loads of great reviews on the net for the Fiesta---Jeremy Clarkson gave it five stars---and it's just won the car of the year award so don't worry--it's a great car!!

Phew!

Thanks for that!

The reason I'm getting the 1.25 is i'm under 25, insurance on a 1.6 or a Zetec-S is sky-high for me! As much as I'd love one!

It's my first brand new car...very exciting! :)

Phew!

Thanks for that!

The reason I'm getting the 1.25 is i'm under 25, insurance on a 1.6 or a Zetec-S is sky-high for me! As much as I'd love one!

It's my first brand new car...very exciting! :)

Same with me, im only 18 so the 1.25 is best for me. I looked at getting the Zetec S 1.6 D as its in the same insurance group (4) and only was £10 more a month insurance for me. However it was £65 a month more for the car :( and for the £253 a month it would of been, i can get a BMW 1 or A3 :)

I'm 21 and got the 1.4 zetec. i'm paying £700 a year with 2 years no claims :) Before i was 21, it was almost £1,100

But once you get your new fiesta - you will love it. Nothing at all has gone wrong with mine since i got it in December

Ha, the benefit of being old like me is that car insurance is usually pretty cheap. This was my last car and it was less than £300 fully comp. Everything else when you're old though is a bummer. :lol:

006a.jpg

Ha, the benefit of being old like me is that car insurance is usually pretty cheap. This was my last car and it was less than £300 fully comp. Everything else when you're old though is a bummer. :lol:

I know what you mean, being "old" does have it's advantages. I pay less than £500 fully comp for this. :lol:

M3-069_71bf4964e25fbca7ac4ca33f058e.jpg

If we are all boasting about old age benefits on insurance, How about under £200 for 2.3l engine?

bike2007.jpg

Paul

Easy Rider, wahey!!!

That's one big engined bike there Paul. Woldn't like to drop it.

Easy Rider, wahey!!!

That's one big engined bike there Paul. Woldn't like to drop it.

I dropped it once and glancing around and seeing no one to assist ( and depite my great age :lol: ) I managed to pick it up somehow. Not an experience I would like to repeat. I am now more carefull to park with the front end facing uphill ( so it doesnt roll off the stand).

Paul

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club