Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk 1 Focus Alloys

Lloyday

Hey everyone, not technically a Focus owner but I was wondering if any of you focus lot may have some MK1 focus alloys they'd like to sell. Either the multi spoke, thin spoke style or the 5 spoke style. Also are these alloys 15"?

Cheers everyone :)

I have 1 15in zetec 5 spoke alloy available... Bought it by mistake as my mk1 had 16's.If that's any good for you give me a shout!

Exactly what I'm looking for, are they the 15" or the 16"? Neither matters, just for information, and for how much :)

15''. £130 all good condition. 1 with some of the silver coming off. Tyres r 2 nankangs (very new), 1 Hankook n 1 other nankang (both used)(4-5 mm)

Is there any chance i can have them without the tyres? If that would make the price drop, i can just save up for momo tyres then as they sit in the garage

I live in pontypridd, Thought you were welsh by the last name. South wales also

Im working from tomorrow until next friday so i wont have time during that period, i should be okay for mid afternoon the saturday after

Will have to check my rota. If u want contact me on 07730 572935. Txting is best. Will have to see wot time i finish on saturday.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club