Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Discounted Car Insurance: Owners Club insurance could save you money on your car insurance. Get a quote

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!


Front Suspension Problem

2 posts in this topic

Hi I need some important help,

On the front suspension if you take of the wheel you can see the suspension and on that half way down there is the Anti-roll bar suspension strut bracket, which the link bar I believe attaches to it but the other side there is a part that holds the pipe (either hydraulic or brake hose) but my part has snapped of the bracket, does anyone know what this part is called I've searched the internet for 2 days and can find everything but this. Also is it the brake pipe or hose pipe that it holds?

Thankyou very much

My car is a 1996 ford fiesta 1.3L

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

if the bracket has snapped off you will need a new shock absorber as its welded on to it. the bracket just holds the middle of the hose so it doesnt wander.

the pipe stops on the car, from there it is a hose, through the bracket and into the caliper

if that makes any sense lol

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now