Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Discounted Car Insurance: Owners Club insurance could save you money on your car insurance. Get a quote

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

rostron89

Ford Fiesta Zectec Freedom Mk6 Bluetooth Help

7 posts in this topic

hello i have a ford fiesta zectec freedom mk6 and it has bluetooth for handsfre but evey time i try to connect my blackberry 8520 or my dads iphone 4 it says bonding fail can anyone help as i have tried everthing its the FDB200 unit type. cheers

Try going to boneded phones on the radio and deleting all of them in the list and try again. I take it's a 6000cd ?

'Nickwa' timestamp

Try going to boneded phones on the radio and deleting all of them in the list and try again. I take it's a 6000cd ?

How do i do that and yes it is the 6000cd

Press the phone button then go to bonded phones then you can delete them from there

when i search for bluetooth i find ford audio but when i press the phone buttom it says unavailable and mutes the radio

The wife has just bought a 2006 Fiesta Freedom but we are unable to connect a phone. The voice control works for the radio but when we press the phone button on the radio the display changes to 'Unavailable' and the radio mutes. I've checked behind the glovebox and can see the Nokia box there and have also disconnected the battery for a rew hours but it hasn't made any difference.

I'm wondering if the radio has been changed at some time as although it is a Ford 6000CD the security code for it is different to the one on the sticker in the handbook. If the radio has been replaced at some stage does something need to be done to reconfigure it for bluetooth?

Sussed it (well nearly). Found a video on you tube which pointed me in the right direction and now have our phones connected. Just need to find out how to make handsfree calls as whenever I try it says 'Directory Empty'.