Ford Enthusiast

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,891 posts
  • Name: arthur
  • Ford Model: focus mk2 ti-vct
  • Year: 2006

Posted 30 July 2012 - 03:42 AM

sunday mirror in the quentin wilson section a guy with a 60plate focus rs with 9k on the clock he paid 25k and his footwells are soaking yet ford say they can find nothin wrong with such a long runnin issue on every focus when will ford grow a pair and just fix the leaks at there own cost

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 Lenny

Lenny

Retired Moderator

• FOC Supporters
  • 11,106 posts
  • Name: Leonard
  • Ford Model: Focus ZetecS
  • Year: 2010
Contributor

Posted 30 July 2012 - 07:46 AM

sunday mirror in the quentin wilson section a guy with a 60plate focus rs with 9k on the clock he paid 25k and his footwells are soaking yet ford say they can find nothin wrong with such a long runnin issue on every focus when will ford grow a pair and just fix the leaks at there own cost

same with the fault on the mk2 & mk2.5 where the hose pipe for the rear washer jet elbows and rubs off the body work stripping the paint.
they fitted a square of anti-chip film on the mk2.5 models but in my case the strip was one inch away from where it was required.
i think mine was a friday evening build lol where is the guy who puts on the anti-chip film Posted Image

#3 grahamp

grahamp

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 103 posts
  • Name: graham
  • Ford Model: Focus Estate 1.6TDCi
  • Year: 2008

Posted 30 July 2012 - 03:25 PM

£25,000 for a 2nd hand Ford Focus?? I think a bit of water is the least of his worries :-D

#4 Mike77

Mike77

Too much time on the boards

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 959 posts
  • Name: Mike
  • Ford Model: Fiesta 1.6 TDCI Titanium
  • Year: 2008

Posted 30 July 2012 - 04:12 PM

£25,000 for a 2nd hand Ford Focus?? I think a bit of water is the least of his worries :-D

The car was purchased new by the guy, nearly 2 years ago, focus RS on a 60 plate.

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users