Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hey All- Newbie Here - Ford Focus Zetec S

SteveandMichelleFocus

Hey All,

We are new to this forum and we have seen some great looking cars and got some good ideas!

We would love to hear of any ideas from you all, I have added some pics would love to hear of what you all think :)

We have only had the car for couple of months and done a few bits to it now... Changed the alloys, Exhausts and the odd painting jobs. The headlights are next in the list.

Steve and Michellepost-35652-0-11581200-1343648551_thumb.jpost-35652-0-59356000-1343648383_thumb.jpost-35652-0-51792200-1343648397_thumb.jpost-35652-0-80953900-1343648409_thumb.jpost-35652-0-85076000-1343648423_thumb.j

Hi guys,

Very nice looking Zetec S you got there, I think the red vents and calipers look awesome :)

Could do with some foglight surround DRL's and maybe some dmb graphics badge overlays??

Not too keen on the quad exhaust, personally think twin would look better but just my opinion

Great to see lots of innovative mods to these lovely Zetec S' :)

Hi welcome :)

hey welcome car looks great i've got quad system think its sets back off great is it a full cat back??

Hi harrison,

Thanks for the post. Interest to read your opinion on our exhausts we did think about a different design and went for those in end and are really happy with them but everyone has different tastes. Couldn't agree more about the drl's but we've seen the headlights on eBay with them built in and a HID Kit and angel eyes for £480 bit pricey I know, so we're thinking of going for the cheaper option.

Do you know of any induction kits for the zetec s?

Also I know a bloke who has custom made and sells front splitters for the zetec s for £75 which is a brilliant price! And there finished in black gloss :)

I'm also having trouble getting my roof aerial off, any suggestions?

hey welcome car looks great i've got quad system think its sets back off great is it a full cat back??

Hi Liam !

Thanks for the praise on the exhaust, no its not a full cat back just been custom made from the back box, do you know if you can get a full cat back for the Tdci zetec s? If so where?

Thanks

Hi Liam !

Thanks for the praise on the exhaust, no its not a full cat back just been custom made from the back box, do you know if you can get a full cat back for the Tdci zetec s? If so where?

Thanks

Here are links to a stailess steel duplex exhaust system for the mk2 and mk2.5 focus

Pre-silencer

http://www.european-parts.net/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/477

or

straight through pipe

http://www.european-parts.net/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/583

Rear Box

http://www.european-parts.net/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/433

or

Straight through pipe

http://www.european-parts.net/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/479

finally duplex end with option of three different tips

http://www.european-parts.net/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/431

Focus looks tasty!

I'm loving the red bit on the rear bumper! is it just paint? Looks good!

Thank you that's very helpful :) do you know if that improves sound and performance?

Welcome mate, awesome car, great to see some more Zetec S'!

I have an induction kit on mine, it's only one of the cheap universal ones, but I'm going to go back to standard Ford until I can get a full induction kit!

Hi harrison,

Thanks for the post. Interest to read your opinion on our exhausts we did think about a different design and went for those in end and are really happy with them but everyone has different tastes. Couldn't agree more about the drl's but we've seen the headlights on eBay with them built in and a hid kit and angel eyes for £480 bit pricey I know, so we're thinking of going for the cheaper option.

Do you know of any induction kits for the zetec s?

Also I know a bloke who has custom made and sells front splitters for the zetec s for £75 which is a brilliant price! And there finished in black gloss :)

I'm also having trouble getting my roof aerial off, any suggestions?

Hi,

please give me more info regarding the front splitter in gloss black and some pictures if possible,

id be very interested in this,

the red vents in the front lip is a nice touch mate,

if you get a pliers to the grips on the aerial and turn towards the passenger side it will come loose for you to unscrew by hand,

and regarding an induction kit codered manufacture a custon built induction system and intercooler designed specificly for the 2.0 TDCi engine to provide proven gains in performance,

see here

http://www.european-parts.net/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/789

and here

http://www.european-parts.net/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/790

Focus looks tasty!

I'm loving the red bit on the rear bumper! is it just paint? Looks good!

Thanks :) its the grill on the lower front burnper and I primed and painted it with a cotton wool bud lol looks awesome though!

Yeah i ment front...

Awesome looks well good!

Hi,

please give me more info regarding the front splitter in gloss black and some pictures if possible,

id be very interested in this,

the red vents in the front lip is a nice touch mate,

if you get a pliers to the grips on the aerial and turn towards the passenger side it will come loose for you to unscrew by hand,

and regarding an induction kit codered manufacture a custon built induction system and intercooler designed specificly for the 2.0 TDCi engine to provide proven gains in performance,

see here

http://www.european-parts.net/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/789

and here

http://www.european-parts.net/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/790

Hi, if you go on Facebook and search 'triple R composites' he has all the info and pictures on there :) I'm tempted with the induction kit and inter cooler but will the induction kit bring up a fault on dash display?

Thanks

Hi, if you go on Facebook and search 'triple R composites' he has all the info and pictures on there :) I'm tempted with the induction kit and inter cooler but will the induction kit bring up a fault on dash display?

Thanks

not that i am aware of mate,

on the code red website it saus it is designed to be a direct replacment to the original and the have a PDF guide on their showing how to fit it, says it reduices charge temps by 30% and i havent heard of anyone having errors with the kit,

these intercoolers were selling for 900euro last janyary and are now lwss than half price, i hope they keep stock of them until i can afford one too.

i dont have a facebook account but hopfully i can still view the page. thanks very much

Hi, Welcome here.

Car looks great, i really like the little touch's that give it character. Id add overlays too like Haz said.

Like Lenny said... Can you give more information on the front splitter? I have a Zetec S and its no longer on mine however id like it back on there. Information is highly appreciated.

As for aerial, what are your plans to it?

Hi, Welcome here.

Car looks great, i really like the little touch's that give it character. Id add overlays too like Haz said.

Like Lenny said... Can you give more information on the front splitter? I have a Zetec S and its no longer on mine however id like it back on there. Information is highly appreciated.

As for aerial, what are your plans to it?

Got some pics of the Triple R Composites Focus mk2.5 Zetec S front Splitter looks good B)

wonder how much shipping to ireland would be,

i plan to have my grills and fog surrounds done in gloss black so this splitter would match nicely too.

480326_359404404128554_859628218_n.jpg

205252_359404317461896_1370338675_n.jpg

205343_359404220795239_1993958105_n.jpg

That looks awesome! Would it just stick underneath the current ZS bumper?

I've seen these on eBay for the st bumper look really nice they screw to the lower bumper I think.

Got some pics of the Triple R Composites Focus mk2.5 Zetec S front Splitter looks good B)

wonder how much shipping to ireland would be,

i plan to have my grills and fog surrounds done in gloss black so this splitter would match nicely too.

480326_359404404128554_859628218_n.jpg

205252_359404317461896_1370338675_n.jpg

205343_359404220795239_1993958105_n.jpg

Hi im thinking of doing the fog light surrounds and front grille in gloss black too I think it would be a nice touch accompanied with the black front splitter :) I'm sure he will post to Ireland I can't see it being a problem if your paying shipping charges!

Looks nice.. how much?

Edited...75...idiot.

Cheers Lenny got the aerial off finally :)

I know K&N do an induction system for the focus, sorry if mentioned already.

I have just done a retrofit to the bi xenon st headlights for about £320 altogether, plus the DRL's were £98 with shipping but defiantly worth it in my opinion, looks a lot smarter than the units with drl's built in.

Also from ford you can buy the ST rear LED lights for about 250 quid. They look really nice too.

I know K&N do an induction system for the focus, sorry if mentioned already.

I have just done a retrofit to the bi xenon st headlights for about £320 altogether, plus the DRL's were £98 with shipping but defiantly worth it in my opinion, looks a lot smarter than the units with drl's built in.

Also from ford you can buy the ST rear LED lights for about 250 quid. They look really nice too.

where did you get them from mate?

defenatly want some :)