Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hey All- Newbie Here - Ford Focus Zetec S

SteveandMichelleFocus

I wish somebody would give me a massive cheque kindly for no reason, it costs too much to look good these days!

i know the feeling mate :(

These are mine deffo worth getting sum if you can

384faf17.jpg

Cheers Harrison, think the DRL are next on the list!

Just ordered the front splitter so hoping it arrives and on the car in time for the ford fair. :D

Cheers Harrison, think the DRL are next on the list!

Just ordered the front splitter so hoping it arrives and on the car in time for the ford fair. :D

their is a great fitting guide for the DRLs on here too

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/28999-guide-for-fitting-daytime-running-lights-focus-mk25/

I seriously need get me an ST bumper or Zetec lip. Its killing me having a semi naked motor.

That guide is fantastic for fitting the DRLs, do check it out and youl install them with ease.

I seriously need get me an ST bumper or Zetec lip. Its killing me having a semi naked motor.

That guide is fantastic for fitting the DRLs, do check it out and youl install them with ease.

Hi Patrick,

I was thinking of getting the st bumper but to be honest I think it's going to be a lot of hassle so I'm just going to paint the grills and the fog light surrounds gloss black along with the front splitter, it should look decent :) where abouts did your upper grill from? That's a good look mate :)

I fitted the ST upper grill to my Zetec S:

IMG_1102.jpg

Grill was 30 notes off eBay, will try and dig out the seller details for you :)

Grill was 30 notes off ebay, will try and dig out the seller details for you :)

go to your feedback list,

then click on viw item to view the seller and item you purchased,

when found copy the item number.

then log out of eBay, ]past the item number in to the search box

when the listing appears copy the link and paste it in here. ;)

i would like to note the price of £30 is a Genuine Ford UK Dealer selling the item New for £30.

go to your feedback list,

then click on viw item to view the seller and item you purchased,

when found copy the item number.

then log out of ebay, ]past the item number in to the search box

when the listing appears copy the link and paste it in here. ;)

i would like to note the price of £30 is a Genuine Ford UK Dealer selling the item New for £30.

Thanks! Do you know if they do a different lower bumper grill design? not overly keen on the standard one.

IMG_1102.jpg

Grill was 30 notes off ebay, will try and dig out the seller details for you :)

Thanks! Do you know if they do a different lower bumper grill design? not overly keen on the standard one.

Not sure but it would be good to know!

no mate,

the only lower grill designs available at the momment are the zetec s, the style or the titanium,

i have saw some chrome mesh to fit over the grill but its such a big area mate would look pure nasty

and im not a chrome fan personally even though i did fit a titanium grill, i now have a zetec s grill ready for painting and fitting when funds allow.

hey steve nice looking car if you want an st bumper you need a lot more bits then you may think, i upgraded my titainum bumper to an st one and i dint relise how much stuff i need to buy

*st bumper

*head light washer covers

*fog light holders

*chrome fog light surrounds

*under tray

*top and bottom grill & fog light grills

Pain in the *** but well worth it.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Sorry for digging up an old thread but i will be attempting to fit the DRL myself one i get them, that guide on eBay with american english is terrible. WTF is a parking light? i will have to go through the FOC guide in details once i have the DRL but both guides look very different. i will also purchase the Splitter, it looks sick!

I have always thought that zetec S front lower skirt looked a little bit out of place, the front splitter completes it.

I am a noob with any sort of car painting spraying and this may be a daft question but how does one paint the grills gloss black? I can't seem to get my head around how such a rough surface can become so well glossed. I am even considering investing in some sort of painting kit to do my mods to my satisfaction. All in the future planning i will start a build thread once i get a hold of my parts with some pics etc

Like yourself kurt i am thinking of doing the same with the fog surrounds and top and bottom grills no expert on spraying by a long shot have done bits and pieces in the past which are well within the scope of ametures like us i do know if your spraying platics you have to coat them in plasticoat first this stops the paint peeling straight off gives it a base to adhere to the part i find hard is getting the gloss affect with the laquer top coats .

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club